• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

It is not my fault if you are not more specific when making sweeping statements
Going to be quite tough if everything is going to need fully detailing?. I'm sure there was other 'self interested' public behaviour that you should have cherry picked to support your view? (Or not)

I'm sure not many others on here thought I was calling out people of being self interested for sending their kids to school , for example. :rolleyes:

Yes, but I don't want anything to get in the way of these two trolling each other into oblivion.

I'm not trolling anyone anymore than Danish who agrees life's for living?

If people believe mortgaging up the youth of today's future is the correct proportionate response to the problem then they are trolling themselves

I'm not trolling anyone anymore than Danish who agrees life's for living?

If people believe mortgaging up the youth of today's future is the correct proportionate response to the problem then they are trolling themselves

before you get blocked can I just thanks for spending the last couple of days here spouting your tripe. You’ve done the anti lockdown cause no favours. Nearly 50 posts of deluded crap. For your next username how about Granny killer or Scaralego?

before you get blocked can I just thanks for spending the last couple of days here spouting your tripe. You’ve done the anti lockdown cause no favours. Nearly 50 posts of deluded crap. For your next username how about Granny killer or Scaralego?

Calm down Tom Cruise

Back