• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I know you’re pretty clueless about Australia, but it’s a pretty big country and the quickest way from Sydney to Melbourne is a 90 minute flight. Those flights are being met by health officials. If this outbreak grows (and it inevitably will) those flights will be taken to hotel quarantine for two weeks at a cost of $3000.
Charter a flight.

The virus is rampant in Luton but it isn't just the unruly BAME people, Herts and Bucks are suffering too. The angry folk can't blame us now as we barely qualify to live in Herts.

Did anyone actually blame black or Asian people? Thought it was more about them often living more often in multi generational houses.

My 2 cents worth, it is the normal ebb and flow of a pandemic in an open society and students bloody students.

Yep. Apart from my mother in law I dont know anyone who goes to church.

Sit this one out at home and celebrate next year. Celebrate think about that word for a second, celebrate, what are we celebrating exactly? A made up baby being born. What a fcuking waste of time.
The best plan is a family barbecue in the summer after the majority of vaccinations have taken place

Did anyone actually blame black or Asian people? Thought it was more about them often living more often in multi generational houses.

My 2 cents worth, it is the normal ebb and flow of a pandemic in an open society and students bloody students.

Yes, unfortunately. Our local Fb groups are full of angry white men blaming the spikes on "them lot". They are eerily silent about Herts and Bucks though.

Students were the assumed transmission method, but a couple of university towns/cities that had big spikes (Portsmouth one of them) found very low rates amongst their student population.

Mate, just because it's not your experience doesn't mean it doesn't happen. How many times do you need to be told this?

Stop trying to demean @LutonSpurs' experience and delegitimise racist intent or prejudice that he's had to encounter.

Are you on one again today ?

I'm not demeaning his experience. But for the record I'm calling anyone and that would include you, anyone that uses Facebook a teenage girl or the sort of nosey busybody that works in an office.

My wife has a Facebook account and that is why any opinion she has on any subject is automatically less valid then my own.

I know you like to see race race race in every issue. But in this instance I was pouring scorn on Facebook users who are on a level with people who have tattoos. Another reason I know I cant be racist, I dont have a tattoo, a prerequisite of the racist.

Are you on one again today ?

I'm not demeaning his experience. But for the record I'm calling anyone and that would include you, anyone that uses Facebook a teenage girl or the sort of nosey busybody that works in an office.

My wife has a Facebook account and that is why any opinion she has on any subject is automatically less valid then my own.

I know you like to see race race race in every issue. But in this instance I was pouring scorn on Facebook users who are on a level with people who have tattoos. Another reason I know I cant be racist, I dont have a tattoo, a prerequisite of the racist.

"Did anyone actually blame black or Asian people?"

Yes. They did. Yet you just put it down to being a problem with Facebook's users. Total cop out.

Students were the assumed transmission method, but a couple of university towns/cities that had big spikes (Portsmouth one of them) found very low rates amongst their student population.

I see that as no reason to not pick on students who could rebuke me in the form of modern dance or an essay on modern American film.

"Did anyone actually blame black or Asian people?

Which is a fair question to ask. He then mentioned his local Facebook group's. Well I'm not on Facebook and if I were(say I lose my mind) I would not be on groups local to the Luton area as I don't live there.

You have waded in trying to defend someone from what exactly? Someone asking if he anyone had actually blamed black and asians. Everything I have seen on the national news has been about those communities living in multi generational houses.

Your becoming seriously boring with your intent to see racism on every level. It was such a genuine question tonight as well. Bore off you bore.

Back