• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

If people want to carry on wearing masks post the 19th July then that is their choice and good on them
I won't be though

If you had a bit of a cold or a cough, would you consider wearing a mask when shopping or on public transport?
Regardless of covid, I think that would be a good practice and I think they should be encouraging that type of use.
Isn't the flip side that some exposure to germs is actually positive?

If you had a bit of a cold or a cough, would you consider wearing a mask when shopping or on public transport?
Regardless of covid, I think that would be a good practice and I think they should be encouraging that type of use.
TBH it's a good point you make and yes I probably would if inside or on public transport
Anything outside though is a no

Yup.
So it makes sense to keep masks until then. As much as I hate them.
I wonder if we'll see some places insist on them - like hospitals.
Some outlets and transport operators will continue to insist on masks. Ryanair have confirmed they will still be mandatory post 19 July.

Here he is !!!

Before the PM's briefing, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said he wanted the public to have a clear message over using face masks on public transport.

He told the BBC: “In London, (there) are some trains that we are responsible for, so what I wouldn’t want to do is have confusion where TfL (Transport for London) has one set of rules, and the government has other.

“The government knows my view; I was somebody who was advocating for wearing face masks last year in March and April.

“It was only a few months later, the government finally listened to our requests.

“I want people returning to the tubes and buses as soon as possible, I want the West End to be busy and thriving.

"One way to do that is to give people confidence in public transport."

I know, its at most 300k a day between the 1st and 2nd, nothing has been said as to why though

Supply problems maybe? I imagine it’s getting harder to reach people too as the numbers of those vaccinated increases.

Still a big drop off though.

Supply problems maybe? I imagine it’s getting harder to reach people too as the numbers of those vaccinated increases.

Still a big drop off though.

I think one of the big problems is that there are a lot of tossers about who will not have the injection, hense the drop off.

Back