• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

And this is exactly why people need to stay patient until post vaccination - wave three is the evidence of vaccine impact plus medium social restrictions.

If that stays flat, we have a solution for protecting life.
Next stage is open up more fully with full vaccination and see how the numbers go - this will create the natural level of infection and death, at which point we know what life now looks like.

There is no going back to pre-covid infection and death rates - there is knowing what it looks like. We are nearly there in England, nearly.

Prove it.

You said that a post has to include it’s source otherwise it is meaningless. You posted something, so please follow your rules and add the source.

Can you explain why you need it and why? I mean, it’s a bit of an imposition- at least be polite and acknowledge you can’t be bothered to look yourself despite your interest.

This is not the junior common room.

I am pretty sure Mark has better things to do than falsify graphical information to post on a limited interest thread in a pretty limited interest forum, whilst he is also busy with a family, space, Lego, watches, dubious fashion choices and just about everything else there is to talk about.

You said that a post has to include it’s source otherwise it is meaningless. You posted something, so please follow your rules and add the source.

Can you explain why you need it and why? I mean, it’s a bit of an imposition- at least be polite and acknowledge you can’t be bothered to look yourself despite your interest.

I am pretty sure Mark has better things to do than falsify graphical information to post on a limited interest thread in a pretty limited interest forum, whilst he is also busy with a family, space, Lego, watches, dubious fashion choices and just about everything else there is to talk about.
upload_2021-7-3_20-15-8.jpeg

Doesn’t need to falsify them himself; could just copy and paste from rightwingconspiracytheorynutcase.com and save himself an awful lot of time.

Asking for clear sources seems a sensible request - unless we’re happy to slip into LaLa Land on here.

Doesn’t need to falsify them himself; could just copy and paste from rightwingconspiracytheorynutcase.com and save himself an awful lot of time.

Asking for clear sources seems a sensible request - unless we’re happy to slip into LaLa Land on here.

what the fudge?

Back