• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Cases up a bit but deaths and hospitalisations are still minimal
I bet the 21st is delayed by at least a month, absolutely pathetic if it is
upload_2021-6-9_17-14-42.png

Cases up a bit but deaths and hospitalisations are still minimal
I bet the 21st is delayed by at least a month, absolutely pathetic if it is
View attachment 12055
A bit? Minimal?
Aren't those charts showing a 66% increase in cases on the previous week and 43% increase in deaths? I know the absolutes are low, but they have to look at the trends.

A bit? Minimal?
Aren't those charts showing a 66% increase in cases on the previous week and 43% increase in deaths? I know the absolutes are low, but they have to look at the trends.
So if it was 1 case/death going to 3 they would think hmmmm lets delay the 21st June easings because the trend looks big ??

So if it was 1 case/death going to 3 they would think hmmmm lets delay the 21st June easings because the trend looks big ??

It would be the trend since we last removed restrictions up to the 14th (i believe when they make their decision).

The dates weren't chosen at random. They are basically 3 weeks after a vulnerable group got their first shot. The problem with the india variant is that just one shot doestn't give that much protection. It's why they brought forward the second shot for some. We'll see how it goes over the next week. London has an r of 1.8 at the moment which isn't good. But if that's all under 20 somethings we should be good.

Back