• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

WTF are you talking about. I’m well within my rights to criticise the UK government, firstly because I’m a UK citizen and secondly because aside from the USA and potentially Brazil, they made the biggest mess of dealing with this situation. Johnson is an absolute buffoon. I can’t be bothered to get into the brexit thing at the best of times, I’d be fascinated to see any posts in this thread where I’ve mentioned it, please enlighten me by digging up an example...I’ll wait.

As for Italy preventing AZ vaccines, to be honest, I don’t care, we barely have a single case of COVID here, so even if it takes six months for another batch to arrive by boat, we’ll be fine. Gives us time to make sure the vaccine doesn’t have any strange side effects.

If you’re so interested in my thoughts, tune into the The Game is about Glory podcast, available on all major streaming services. ;):cool:

Your the reason I would never listen to it, or be involved with it, don't want to associate with racists. Aside that I would have thought I was an "undesirable" so why would you want me listening to it.

The EU as is so often the case with them are behaving appallingly yet the extreme lefties on are so blinded by their love for it barely a word of criticising for the form of government they want us to live under.

As ever I am the sole voice of reason and a shining light in a sea of darkness.

Australian isn't a nationality, it's a (brick beer, racist, wife beating) frame of mind.

That has been my experience with the scores of "aussie" tinkle head loud mouths I have encountered over the years. I am always ever so polite to them when the ask for directions. That way they don't realise I am sending them in completely the wrong direction.

Your the reason I would never listen to it, or be involved with it, don't want to associate with racists. Aside that I would have thought I was an "undesirable" so why would you want me listening to it.

The EU as is so often the case with them are behaving appallingly yet the extreme lefties on are so blinded by their love for it barely a word of criticising for the form of government they want us to live under.

As ever I am the sole voice of reason and a shining light in a sea of darkness.

Haha ok Mr sole voice of reason in a sea of darkness, I'm not on the pod every week so maybe tune in and listen to the others. They're well worth a listen.

I'm guessing you won't be digging out an example of where I've mentioned Brexit in relation to Covid? Shouldn't be too hard with the forum search function. It'll give you something to do instead of blabbering on about a country and its people, that you've never visited.

Also if you want anyone to take your posts seriously, try starting with a you're instead of your.

Haha ok Mr sole voice of reason in a sea of darkness, I'm not on the pod every week so maybe tune in and listen to the others. They're well worth a listen.

I'm guessing you won't be digging out an example of where I've mentioned Brexit in relation to Covid? Shouldn't be too hard with the forum search function. It'll give you something to do instead of blabbering on about a country and its people, that you've never visited.

Also if you want anyone to take your posts seriously, try starting with a you're instead of your.

Still waiting for you to criticise your beloved EU for the illegal way it is behaving. I don't mind a lot of your politics, agree with large chunks of it. But your lack of reason regarding the EU is shocking.

On Farage I am grateful for him getting the referendum but ever since he started cosying up to Trump 4 years ago I have said he was a joke. Grateful for the referendum but ever since a joke.

You were making little digs about how the governments poor response was not surprising considering they were behind brexit, I'm not going to search for it, I remember thinking this is yet another poster on this far left website that does not understand the country(maybe understandable in your case as you don't live here now)

Do think if you are going to have a pop at the government (a lot of it deserved) and reference brexit, then maybe also say when the EU is blocking the exports of vaccines to countries that have paid for them.

Yes im aware it is the EU.

Italy is actually my favourite country. Love visiting it and as it seems my family can not move to America because of my health issues. Italy would be my next destination to spend a few years living off the land.
I’d be very hesitant to migrate to Italy now. I’ve got some Italian relatives and they’ve been really banging on about how good it is since Brexit that they’ve got their borders back and haven’t got to worry about bloody immigrants from UK coming over and lowering the tone etc. Practically bordering on racist they are.

You can’t choose your family I guess and we do blame my auntie for marrying a guy from Rome. But I definitely wouldn’t want to be a migrant over there. (No point either as we have Britain back to ourselves to enjoy now)

Last edited:
I’d be very hesitant to migrate to Italy now. I’ve got some Italian relatives and they’ve been really banging on about how good it is since Brexit that they’ve got their borders back and haven’t got to worry about bloody immigrants from UK coming over and lowering the tone etc. Practically bordering on racist they are.

You can’t choose your family I guess and we do blame my auntie for marrying a guy from Rome. But I definitely wouldn’t want to be a migrant over there. (No point either as we Britain back to ourselves to enjoy now)

See there you go with your seemingly jovial post, but yet again it is painting people who believe in self governance as racist. Except you do it in a jokey way so it is ok of course.

If we were to immigrate to Italy it would be for the same reasons as when it looked like we were going to California, my wife's work and more open space and less crowded then England has become.

We would have the funds in the bank to prove we could afford our own health care and it would then be up to the host country to see if we were one of the "undesirables" or not. America rejected our application, im not making this up as I sent a PM to steff asking him what it was like out there. I don't have any hatred to America for that, it was their decision. Can't imagine the uproar in this country if we stopped a university lecturer coming here with her family because the husband had Parkinson's. But then in the UK with our immigration policy the inmates have taken over the asylum.

We are keen on living in another country for a few years while my health is still at decent standard because it would be good for my son to see how others live.

But you just want to paint anyone who voted leave as a racist by your jokey post on Italy. You will fit it on this site, the are a lot of other people like you.

See there you go with your seemingly jovial post, but yet again it is painting people who believe in self governance as racist. Except you do it in a jokey way so it is ok of course.

If we were to immigrate to Italy it would be for the same reasons as when it looked like we were going to California, my wife's work and more open space and less crowded then England has become.

We would have the funds in the bank to prove we could afford our own health care and it would then be up to the host country to see if we were one of the "undesirables" or not. America rejected our application, im not making this up as I sent a PM to steff asking him what it was like out there. I don't have any hatred to America for that, it was their decision. Can't imagine the uproar in this country if we stopped a university lecturer coming here with her family because the husband had Parkinson's. But then in the UK with our immigration policy the inmates have taken over the asylum.

We are keen on living in another country for a few years while my health is still at decent standard because it would be good for my son to see how others live.

But you just want to paint anyone who voted leave as a racist by your jokey post on Italy. You will fit it on this site, the are a lot of other people like you.
I’ve been on the site for twenty years, so not worried about if I fit in or not. :D

You sound quite paranoid about you being racist. I’ve not seen anyone say you are? (Despite a few posts branding whole nations under one ‘type’).

I could happily introduce you to my Uncle Claudio - he lives in Dunstable now but still visits the family home in Rome often. I think you’ll find his family to now be far more racist after Brexit than you think you are!

As I say, I was just sharing some anecdotal tales of how becoming a migrant isn’t all the land of milk and honey. Up to you if you want to take offence to that fella.

Even Amerifats know that, don't they?
fudge me ragged, I don’t think there’s a nation left on earth @scara hadn’t popped at this week! :D

I’d suggest the first rocket trip out to Mars via Branson or Musk will be the only answer to avoiding a world you hate so much....but then the anti-Martian diatribe would be an inevitability!!:D:p

“little stinky green, red dust-dogs, second rate Matt Damons.....” etc.

upload_2021-3-6_12-41-20.png

Amazing how they overtook us to fast isn't it?
I don’t know. I suspect you might have been brought up in somewhat cosseted fashion though, to have this rose tinted view of the shambles that is most of the uk’s society.

Isn’t it the Queen who just thinks that every room smells of fresh paint?... ;)

fudge me ragged, I don’t think there’s a nation left on earth @scara hadn’t popped at this week! :D

I’d suggest the first rocket trip out to Mars via Branson or Musk will be the only answer to avoiding a world you hate so much....but then the anti-Martian diatribe would be an inevitability!!:D:p

“little stinky green, red dust-dogs, second rate Matt Damons.....” etc.

View attachment 11225

In fairness to Scara, his, errr, "unique" world view extends beyond countries to counties. He is very clear that anything north of the Watford gap scares him. :D

Back