• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

So @awesome dawson posts in this thread after news that Italy are not sending vaccines to Australia that Australia have paid for, but no comment.

Very quick to comment on the dastardly British government when they made any sort of a c*ck up. It gives credence to me that as bad as our government were, a lot of it was politically motivated.

The distasteful manner in which some people have behaved might explain why the tories are doing better then expected. I would imagine closer to the 2025 election the take home pay would come into play and Labour would go ahead in the polls and I could vote for the winning party for what would be then the first time in 15 years.

A big congratulations to @awesome dawson then, on his apparent unheralded promotion to the role of official spokesman for the Australian Government!

Good work fella, fair dinkum!

He was very quick to criticise the uk government on the pandemic often mentioning brexit when doing so. Would be fair to ask him what his thoughts on when a EU country no less behaves in such a way as Italy have done.

He was very quick to criticise the uk government on the pandemic often mentioning brexit when doing so. Would be fair to ask him what his thoughts on when a EU country no less behaves in such a way as Italy have done.
It’s not Italy, it’s the EU law change which is actually pretty unlawful
Have to say it’s very scummy behaviour from the EU
Imagine the noise if another country or trade block did that

Yes im aware it is the EU.

Italy is actually my favourite country. Love visiting it and as it seems my family can not move to America because of my health issues. Italy would be my next destination to spend a few years living off the land.

WTF are you talking about. I’m well within my rights to criticise the UK government, firstly because I’m a UK citizen and secondly because aside from the USA and potentially Brazil, they made the biggest mess of dealing with this situation. Johnson is an absolute buffoon. I can’t be bothered to get into the brexit thing at the best of times, I’d be fascinated to see any posts in this thread where I’ve mentioned it, please enlighten me by digging up an example...I’ll wait.

As for Italy preventing AZ vaccines, to be honest, I don’t care, we barely have a single case of COVID here, so even if it takes six months for another batch to arrive by boat, we’ll be fine. Gives us time to make sure the vaccine doesn’t have any strange side effects.

If you’re so interested in my thoughts, tune into the The Game is about Glory podcast, available on all major streaming services. ;):cool:

Imagine the noise when they block vaccines bound for Africa....

He beat all three other literate residents to the job.
There’s apparently a lot more candidates as qualification metrics for this role appear to neither include having to be Australian, or to be aware you are applying for the job.

Back