• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Yep. Apart from my mother in law I dont know anyone who goes to church.

Sit this one out at home and celebrate next year. Celebrate think about that word for a second, celebrate, what are we celebrating exactly? A made up baby being born. What a fcuking waste of time.

Jesus was a real person it’s Santa Claus whose made up.

Mary might have exaggerated her virtue - not uncommon amongst catholic girls.

Jesus was a real person it’s Santa Claus whose made up.

Mary might have exaggerated her virtue - not uncommon amongst catholic girls.

Yeah but all the pictures I saw of what jesus looked like growing up (grew up Catholic) the dude was white. Jesus I'm talking race again this will get the far left liberals out. But that part of the world he would have had darker skin tone instead he looked like he holidayed in bognor.

Dude relax. Me and Chich are old buddies. He has always respected my views

He constantly chips away though, constantly downplaying legitimate acts of racism. England isn't a racist country because he doesn't see it. I can't relax while that attitude is allowed to constantly go on unchecked.

He constantly chips away though, constantly downplaying legitimate acts of racism. England isn't a racist country because he doesn't see it. I can't relax while that attitude is allowed to constantly go on unchecked.

You need to go away calm down.

Reread what I wrote in a couple of days time.

Jeez your making yourself like silly. You come steaming into a conversation ironically accusing others of racism. When all I said was "has anyone actually done that?" Luton then says plenty on his Facebook have. Not being on his Facebook how am I to know that.

You Sir are a first class twerp.

Jeez your making yourself like silly. You come steaming into a conversation ironically accusing others of racism. When all I said was "has anyone actually done that?" Luton then says plenty on his Facebook have. Not being on his Facebook how am I to know that.

Nothing I've written is inaccurate. You regularly play down or flat out deny that racism is a problem in this country. That's not a lie.

Then when you get corrected on it, as you were by Luton in this instance, you twist the conversation and backpedal. It's not a one time occurrence. So I will call it out every time I see it.

You call me a silly twerp. Well I'd rather look silly in your view than repeatedly deny racism as a systemic problem... I know what that looks like.

I actually think he gives his sincere view on things based on what he knows. He hasn't seen what I've seen so asked the question. He then made a joke about FB users. His other comments are based on his privileged view and I called him out on it. And that's the forum for you. We carry on.

Genuine question do you think Britain is a racist country as opposed to pockets of the population being racist?

Genuine question do you think Britain is a racist country as opposed to pockets of the population being racist?

The country's history is steeped in it. The attitude from those in power for the longest time was (probably still is for some) "this is our little island, everything outside is less than us, it's there to be taken and used as we like."

It's impossible that remnants of that attitude don't exist in society today and it's far more than 'pockets' as you call them.

It's a problem of deep rooted heritage but also education. It is getting better, I hope. But it's still a serious, widespread issue. Much more than you realise.

Another big part of the problem is lack of empathy causing blindness and the anonymity afforded by the internet that allows views to be espoused that wouldn't otherwise be said.

Just because you don't see or hear something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm sorry for contributing to derailing the thread somewhat.

Hilarious that you can write such a hypocritical sentence with a straight face.

I actually think he gives his sincere view on things based on what he knows. He hasn't seen what I've seen so asked the question. He then made a joke about FB users. His other comments are based on his privileged view and I called him out on it. And that's the forum for you. We carry on.

Yeah so I asked where this has happened. So if someone does not know something and asks the question then their a racist. You wait I'm going to clog up threads accusing people of racism if they even dear ask a question.

I was not even questioning your integrity just asking if people were doing it as I had not seen it. But Britain 2020 now GHod help you if you fall foul of the so called "protectors" who are ironically doing exactly what they pretend to protect.

Back