• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I can speak on both and the Melbourne craft beer scene is heads and shoulders above England. But then again if Australian's know anything, it's beer.

I can speak on pretty much everywhere, you can get amazing beer from anywhere if you find the right brewery.

Agreed, but I'm only continuing with the comparison raised a few posts earlier. Love that the Coronavirus thread is now the Craft beer thread.

We’ve clearly found our hills :).

I don’t think you can call localities “scenes” because it’s a global pursuit with constant cross pollination, brewing ignores borders and nationality.

Don't encourage him, he knows not what he speaks.

He rags on Australia with one hand and fawns over England with the other, never mind that the left hand was created by the right.
I only dislike Australia because it's full of racists, and I hate racists.

I guarantee the craft beer scene in Melbourne is better than where you are. Also when you say ‘you lot’ with a chavy nationalist tone, it kind of makes you look foolish considering the fact i was born in Chichester, England and lived a majority of my life in that overpriced, soggy brickhole of a country which i lost faith in the moment the brexit lot dragged us into the mess you're in now.
Surely overpriced is just a matter of perspective?

Hilarious!

Have you lived in both Australia and England? I have. I can say without hesitation that racism is far more prevalent in England.

Australia is mostly a tolerant, multi-cultural melting pot, despite what the roots of it's founding say it should be.

It has brick areas more prone to racist idiots, but on the whole it's less widespread than what I see here.

Ah this one just popped up today, but think it's quite old.

"This is popular. It's popular now. This is my home. You're all going back. Move along, carry on. You're not from here. You know you're not from here. This is my home, this is my country. Go back to where you came from. You know where you came from. You know who I am. I'm Billy Steel, who are you? Tell me your name. (this repeats) You're black!"

Back