• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Have you lived in both Australia and England? I have. I can say without hesitation that racism is far more prevalent in England.

Australia is mostly a tolerant, multi-cultural melting pot, despite what the roots of it's founding say it should be.

It has brick areas more prone to racist idiots, but on the whole it's less widespread than what I see here.

After having lived here for 14 years i agree. Racism is a global stain on humanity but it’s certainly no more prevalent here. I think what this argument (which is completely off topic) really shows, is that if you drum down into the detail of some people’s logic, you quickly realise, many of their arguments are heavily flawed. Hypocrisy is also rife. Funny how can you can dismiss an entire population on a baseless whim, despite voting and relentlessly banging on about the most racist political ideology of recent times, Brexit. As for craft beer is the drink of hipsters, I'd argue non craft beer (lager etc) is the drink of chavs.

After having lived here for 14 years i agree. Racism is a global stain on humanity but it’s certainly no more prevalent here. I think what this argument (which is completely off topic) really shows, is that if you drum down into the detail of some people’s logic, you quickly realise, many of their arguments are heavily flawed. Hypocrisy is also rife. Funny how can you can dismiss an entire population on a baseless whim, despite voting and relentlessly banging on about the most racist political ideology of recent times, Brexit. As for craft beer is the drink of hipsters, I'd argue non craft beer (lager etc) is the drink of chavs.
It's almost as if you've caught up......

despite voting and relentlessly banging on about the most racist political ideology of recent times, Brexit.

Absolute ridiculous comment that shows no understanding of Britain or the reason 17 and half million people voted that way. If you want to get people to agree or even listen to your opinion I would suggest on not making such sweeping statements.

Absolute ridiculous comment that shows no understanding of Britain or the reason 17 and half million people voted that way. If you want to get people to agree or even listen to your opinion I would suggest on not making such sweeping statements.

Oh I’m sorry i thought this thread and in particular scara was the rightful place for ridiculous sweeping comments. After spending thirty years in Britain from birth i think I’m fine with my right to comment on how i feel the country is going in terms of a political direction. Many of my English friends and their parents, even here in Australia voted to leave Europe. I guess it’s just a coincidence that they're all well right of centre in their political beliefs.

WTF kind of sense does that make?

He's already had it - he should be the last person needing to isolate.

Apart from the fact the man's an idiot, he was in intensive care six months ago, so I'd suggest isolating him is sensible. There are cases of people being re-infected and even though he isn't good at his job, he does have an important job.

Oh I’m sorry i thought this thread and in particular scara was the rightful place for ridiculous sweeping comments. After spending thirty years in Britain from birth i think I’m fine with my right to comment on how i feel the country is going in terms of a political direction. Many of my English friends and their parents, even here in Australia voted to leave Europe. I guess it’s just a coincidence that they're all well right of centre in their political beliefs.

You really love getting on your high horse about stuff dont you.

The easiest thing for those who did not agree with the brexit vote to do was throw up the old racism charge. It is probably why in general elections since it the parties that properly backed leave did well against those that campaigned to stay in.

Anyone who has lived in this country in the last 4 years would know that and would also know how the remain voting mp's supported by huge swathes if the civil service have tried to overturn a democratic process.

Apart from the fact the man's an idiot, he was in intensive care six months ago, so I'd suggest isolating him is sensible. There are cases of people being re-infected and even though he isn't good at his job, he does have an important job.

Considering how many people have tested positive for it a second time I would think the threat is so remarkably low as to make it insignificant. He is also now well outside the incubation period.

Hahaha hilarious, yeah they locked the country of 45m down with the army. Of course they did. You’re one of the more braindead posters on this thread and i see that knowledge extends to how South American countries operate in 2020. I’ve been in regular contact with a good friend who lives in Buenos Aires, who has consistently told me that a lockdown like the one we went through in Melbourne would never be feasible in their capital let alone the non urbanised parts of Argentina. In the poorer parts of BA how do do you think they impose physical distancing of households? Melbourne only managed it because it has an obedient population. Same with Taiwan and NZ.

Haha. Why are Australians so angry? Is it because you have been locked down so long?

Im sorry to enrage you even more, but it’s fact they had the army on the street and it’s fact you had to have clearance to leave the house and it’s a fact the lockdown didn’t help there.

I’m glad you agree that 45 million people makes a lockdown Harder, which proves the point of Australia being easier to lockdown endlessly, I see there is another outbreak in Adelaide a 7 month lockdown should solve it.

Last edited:
Back