• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

So my mum was told today that the pain in her shoulder that she couldn't a gp apt for or entry to A&E with for over 6 months is cancer in the lymph nodes.
But hey, covid you know.

My wife got a smear test reminder, don't put it off because of covid, call this dedicated number.
Called the number, answering machine, if you have covid symptoms call this number immediately, if not hang on and we will answer your call.
Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

Sorry to hear this.

It’s disgraceful.

So my mum was told today that the pain in her shoulder that she couldn't a gp apt for or entry to A&E with for over 6 months is cancer in the lymph nodes.
But hey, covid you know.

My wife got a smear test reminder, don't put it off because of covid, call this dedicated number.
Called the number, answering machine, if you have covid symptoms call this number immediately, if not hang on and we will answer your call.
Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

Goodness me...this is shocking...:(

I hope your mum gets the appropriate treatment now and that she pulls through.

But hey, covid you know.

Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

really sorry to hear about your mum mate. Sending you best wishes.

But hey, covid you know.

Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

Sorry to hear that.

Do you know anyone who can get their hands on genuine cannabis oil. Friends of ours are friends with a university professor. Alice was given 2 to 3 years, this was 5 years ago. This professor has been treating her with cannabis oil and her cancer is less then when she was diagnosed.

But hey, covid you know.

Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope she gets seen soon.

But hey, covid you know.

Then it hangs up.

Marvellous.

I'm sorry to hear that, wishing her all the best.

Ireland went into lockdown at the right time and are on course to finish sooner than expected.

• Ireland is on track to get its second wave of Covid-19 infections under control by the end of November when the government hopes to ease some of the strictest restrictions in Europe, a senior public health official said. “The way case numbers are behaving would suggest that case numbers are declining rapidly and that we are on target for the sort of end position we want to be in at the end of the six weeks,” on 1 December, Philip Nolan, the chair of the Irish Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group, told a press briefing.

Ireland went into lockdown at the right time and are on course to finish sooner than expected.

• Ireland is on track to get its second wave of Covid-19 infections under control by the end of November when the government hopes to ease some of the strictest restrictions in Europe, a senior public health official said. “The way case numbers are behaving would suggest that case numbers are declining rapidly and that we are on target for the sort of end position we want to be in at the end of the six weeks,” on 1 December, Philip Nolan, the chair of the Irish Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group, told a press briefing.

I'm curious to see how accurate this is - https://unherd.com/2020/10/the-case-for-a-circuit-breaker/

Predicts that these circuit breakers just postpone the cases getting back to the same level and doesn't really alter the course significantly. We'll get good stats from Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Back