• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Why Monday, that’s nearly a week, if it’s needed do it in 24 or 48 hours.

This will do more harm than good as it give people a weekend to fill their boots.

This will do more harm than good as it give people a weekend to fill their boots.

Completely dumb, if you're going to do it then do it right away and certainly before the weekend when the football season starts and the weather is due to warm up. I don't get why they wait to long to implement something - people that don't like it aren't going to be happy with the decision whether it starts in a day or a week.

I saw this and the question really really has to be whether the more comprehensive testing scheme in place is just uncovering more cases (that are hopefully asymptomatic), or whether we are going to see a rise in hospitalisations and deaths in a few weeks?

What’s beginning to happen in France would, unfortunately, suggest yes. As has been the case through this, we remain 3 or 4 weeks behind them.

Is it because it is being enacted into law, which takes several days? Guessing, because otherwise it does seem odd that it can't be in place by the weekend.

Johnson hasn’t got long left in the top job, this is a complete shambles.

He doesn’t do detail. He’s notoriously work shy. He has been sacked numerous times for lying. His behaviour over his political and journalistic careers suggests that he is without conviction.

Add all of that up and he would be a terrible person to have in charge at any time. At this point, to have him as PM is a disaster.

Coming out the lockdown seems more confused than going in, I kinda get it because the choices are all bad ideas, but they need to make one and go with it, its a mistake they made at the start and they seem to be making it again.

I get this feeling that when you look in different scales at Spain, France, NZ, China all going back and forth back and forth we are waiting for someone to make that decisive call so that if mistakes are made they can see them and work on a plan, it seems thats what everyone is waiting for, a kind of benchmark of what to do.

The issue is, we are on what I call a slow death now, more and more people added to the unemployment pool with no real jobs out there for those that were unemployed at the start, no jobs and more people in the hunger games for those that are out there.

Back