• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Grays would, remember, he is a life long Labour voter....lol.

Despite your dig and not being able to look further than your layer of so called humour and facts I would 100% so far so good from him.

Saying Corbyn is a pillock doesn’t make you non Labour, just makes you honest about the problems affecting the party.

Don’t just ask me ask all the other staunch Labour voters he lost in his long time as leader.

If you think a Corbyn lead Labour Party was this force for change and somehow I am lying about my voting preference at least you would still need to explain why he performed so badly in the last election, he didn’t lose by one vote.

He appears to be a fairly considered and thoughtful individual rather than a partisan blinkered type such as you, who effectively accuse him of lying about his beliefs/voting record.

So maybe he would.

Cheers I appreciate it.

I don’t think Jose is a fit for Spurs, don’t make me not Spurs.

My dad was a miner from Durham so we were raised labour voting family until recently when even my dad lost faith in Corbyn for many reasons.

One of the major reasons and last straw was systematic bullying, when all the reports of the abuse claims came to light by Labour MPs the level of abuse from so called Labour supporters online was incredible and not something I wanted to be associated with. All stemming from Corbyn vision of the major left and this blindness by Labour supporters to Ignore the issues and blindly support things in such and aggressive way.

Like I said in my last post if you want to dig me out feel free. Ignoring the fact the party lost such a huge portion of its support though well, that’s stupidity of the highest.

Like someone said earlier David Rather than Ed would have moved the party forward

Despite your dig and not being able to look further than your layer of so called humour and facts I would 400% so far so good from him.

Saying Corbyn is a pillock doesn’t make you non Labour, just makes you honest about the problems affecting the party.

Don’t just ask me ask all the other staunch Labour voters he lost in his long time as leader.

If you think a Corbyn lead Labour Party was this force for change and somehow I am lying about my voting preference at least you would still need to explain why he performed so badly in the last election, he didn’t lose by one vote.
I wouldn't bother explaining anything....what's the point:rolleyes:

Cheers I appreciate it.

I don’t think Jose is a fit for Spurs, don’t make me not Spurs.

My dad was a miner from Durham so we were raised labour voting family until recently when even my dad lost faith in Corbyn for many reasons.

One of the major reasons and last straw was systematic bullying, when all the reports of the abuse claims came to light by Labour MPs the level of abuse from so called Labour supporters online was incredible and not something I wanted to be associated with. All stemming from Corbyn vision of the major left and this blindness by Labour supporters to Ignore the issues and blindly support things in such and aggressive way.

Like I said in my last post if you want to dig me out feel free. Ignoring the fact the party lost such a huge portion of its support though well, that’s stupidity of the highest.

Like someone said earlier David Rather than Ed would have moved the party forward

So now that Corbyn is no longer leader, we can expect you to be voting Labour again? You have never made a pro Labour post yet.

I don't think Grays is a liar. I think he is firm in his right wing ideology. His insistence on being a past, long time Labour voter is simply propaganda. In fact one of the oldest propaganda tricks in the play book.

I don't think Grays is a liar. I think he is firm in his right wing ideology. His insistence on being a past, long time Labour voter is simply propaganda. In fact one of the oldest propaganda tricks in the play book.

You are firmly wrong, but I don’t expect you to accept that

You are like a BBC life long worker unable to accept Saville was a force for bad. You can keep that kind of blind loyalty, in fact it makes you part of the problem.

Last edited:
So now that Corbyn is no longer leader, we can expect you to be voting Labour again? You have never made a pro Labour post yet.

I’ve said that earlier, the fact you choose to ignore that is on you.

You haven’t answered anything I’ve put forward about Corbyn and his performance as leader? Does that mean you blindly ignore not just what I say but scores of others?

You label my statement as propaganda, was losing thousands of loyal voters the same?

You can say what you like but ignoring a truth about the party being in disarray says more about you than myself TBH.

I spent years voting for a great local politician in Andrew McKinley and looked up to superstars like Mo Mowlam, Corbyn tore that down.

I think Kier has the class to repair that, so yeh I will probably vote for him because I want to, not because an idiot on a forum provokes it.

Also comes down to the local elections

Last edited:
You are firmly wrong, but I don’t expect you to accept that

You are like a BBC life long worker unable to accept Saville was a force for bad. You can keep that kind of blind loyalty, in fact it makes you part of the problem.

Ha, ha Gray's had an epiphany. He stopped supporting moves for a more fair society and instead wanted more inequality all of a sudden. He stopped supporting decent public education and health and instead supported government cuts to funding. Instead of supporting worker's rights in the work place he supported zero hour contracts. Yeah, you really changed...lol. I can accept that. Cause if you stay loyal to those ideals, you are just showing 'blind loyalty.' How superficial is that?

Ha, ha Gray's had an epiphany. He stopped supporting moves for a more fair society and instead wanted more inequality all of a sudden. He stopped supporting decent public education and health and instead supported government cuts to funding. Instead of supporting worker's rights in the work place he supported zero hour contracts. Yeah, you really changed...lol. I can accept that. Cause if you stay loyal to those ideals, you are just showing 'blind loyalty.' How superficial is that?

So why didn’t he get into power? You still avoid the question over Corbyns ability to get into number 10 and just grind this agenda against me.

That’s fine but you are showing yourself up slightly here

I’ve said that earlier, the fact you choose to ignore that is on you.

You haven’t answered anything I’ve put forward about Corbyn and his performance as leader? Does that mean you blindly ignore not just what I say but scores of others?

You label my statement as propaganda, was losing thousands of loyal voters the same?

You can say what you like but ignoring a truth about the party being in disarray says more about you than myself TBH.

I spent years voting for a great local politician in Andrew McKinley and looked up to superstars like Mo Mowlam, Corbyn tore that down.

I think Kier has the class to repair that, so yeh I will probably vote for him because I want to, not because an idiot on a forum provokes it.

Also comes down to the local elections

How did Corbyn tear down Mowlam? Oh dear, I guess I am the idiot. Ouch!

So why didn’t he get into power? You still avoid the question over Corbyns ability to get into number 10 and just grind this agenda against me.

That’s fine but you are showing yourself up slightly here

There a vast number of reasons, some to do with his performance and others to do with why Labour always struggles in Britain. You know them as well as I do. What does any of that have to do with your constant defence of the Tories? Not just the Tories, but one of the most incompetent governments in living memory. Starmer has been leader for some time now, but i'm still waiting for a post critical of Johnson and his incompetent crew.

Back