• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I see there is another leftist essential protest outside Cummings house. Regardless your belief harassing a family home is low
Next time a Labour MP goes 1mph over the speed limit or accidentally drops a receipt, I hope the BNP are outside their house protesting.

The fact is that everyone knows the advice up till yesterday was you can't do what Dom did and now they have fudged it for him. There is the issue. Many people didn't travel when they needed to because the rules were clear. It's the changing of the rules for a senior advisor that irks us.

The fact is that everyone knows the advice up till yesterday was you can't do what Dom did and now they have fudged it for him. There is the issue. Many people didn't travel when they needed to because the rules were clear. It's the changing of the rules for a senior advisor that irks us.

I doubt those breaking out for the beach in Southend and Brighton in week one and two were senior advisors And doubt any lost their jobs. So the status quo remains

Why are you insisting on perpetuating the political narrative while at the same time criticising the political points scoring?

it’s hardly point scoring to announce that chucking people under the bus and lack of compassion is not very Labour especially as I am Labour

Next time a Labour MP goes 1mph over the speed limit or accidentally drops a receipt, I hope the BNP are outside their house protesting.
My aunt, a front line nurse, died from COVID 19. Her son could not be with her at the end to hold her hand. I have closed down people's livelihoods over the last few weeks people who were desperate to keep working to provide for their families. This is not equivalent to speeding, because by going from one end of the country to the other, while positive with Covid you risk bringing the infection to a previously infection free area. He had a part in making the law and he should be bound by it like everyone else but he has a higher degree of responsibility because he is part of the "authorities." If he has broken it and shows no remorse for doing so he should be fired.

Last edited:
I doubt those breaking out for the beach in Southend and Brighton in week one and two were senior advisors And doubt any lost their jobs. So the status quo remains

Jesus fudging christ, public office requires a higher standard of conduct, or it did once. He's flagrantly, repeatedly broken guidelines that the government he fudging advises has set in stone. How hard is that to comprehend?

Jesus fudging christ, public office requires a higher standard of conduct, or it did once. He's flagrantly, repeatedly broken guidelines that the government he fudging advises has set in stone. How hard is that to comprehend?

Repeatedly isn’t proven so calm down.

And for his offence I don’t believe in making up a different punishment because of a kangaroo court. You can if you like but it’s not for me.

Like I said I have abit more compassion than that and don’t believe a mistake warrants his sacking.

I didn’t even push for Corbyn to be sacked for his leadership long cover up of anti semitism I just decided to turn my back on Labour for the first time in my life at a general election. So I wouldn’t push for Cummings to be sacked either.

If that’s hard for you to understand and accept that’s fine.

Last edited:
He doesn't have any power - he's an advisor.

funny, seems like half the Tory party sent out tweets yesterday saying it was ok to break the lockdown if you have children to look after

Also, if you believe that, check out my bridge, it’s for sale, I’ll do you a good price

Would you feel the same about someone going 1mph over the speed limit?

Back