• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

This is positive in terms of peak and flattening. What's also interesting is how slow the descents are. Looking at the below Italy is steady but not dipping a load, nor is France or Spain.
Being the deaths lag the lockdown and how long some have been in lockdown it is surprising and in some ways worrying as if levels stay relatively high even with lockdown it makes it so much harder to relax measures, as even if 'hiding' from the virus doesn't give you a big dip in cases...where does that leave you?

Blair claims Hunt should be brought in as an outside expert to help the same health secretary that oversaw the pandemic simulation and did zilch about it.

We need both tests asap.

I think it is highly unlikely that having the virus does not produce antibodies that are effective.

It takes time for the antibodies to be formed and reach a level that will give positive tests. I forget the details, but I think there are two antibodies produced (IgM and IgG) and the long-term one takes about a week before it can be detected, so won't be present when symptoms of the virus are present.

It takes time for the antibodies to be formed and reach a level that will give positive tests. I forget the details, but I think there are two antibodies produced (IgM and IgG) and the long-term one takes about a week before it can be detected, so won't be present when symptoms of the virus are present.
Loads of people are well into that window though

Looks like IgM detectable from 7 to 21 days after infection and IgG after 14 days and hopefully for a few months... according to this chart that’s been shared by a few doctors on Twitter...

Those running the policy in Sweden don't believe it ever will.

Basically if the were not so much scum in this country who dont wash their hands we could have got away with itlike Sweden.

The amount of times i go for a wee when were out and i see a man leave the cubicle and then just walk straight out absolutely disgusts me.

Sadly i doubt this will change anything.

Back