• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Gyms will be the last thing to open I’m afraid :(

I find it quite surprising that hairdressers keep getting mentioned in the news as being among the first businesses to be allowed to re-open in places where restrictions are going to be lifted.

Don't get me wrong my barnet is in serious need of attention, but surely those places would be hotbeds of transmission?

I find it quite surprising that hairdressers keep getting mentioned in the news as being among the first businesses to be allowed to re-open in places where restrictions are going to be lifted.

Don't get me wrong my barnet is in serious need of attention, but surely those places would be hotbeds of transmission?

I do wonder if a lot of places will be allowed to open but the staff refuse - hair dressers/gyms two good examples of this.

Plus these places are personal choice I guess?

Her speech is almost like for like what Boris was early on. Be interesting when they get a delayed spike and end up in the same mess.

It is either very hard to get the logistics of testing working, or our government are incompetent. Which is it?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/16/swab-tester-uk-germany-south-korea

We have one of the most impressive networks of universities in the world. Labs and overqualified personnel are plentiful. We are lucky to have such impressive testing capacity. But it seems no one is managing testing and making it happen! How? Why!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
The more that comes out the more I think this lock down is going to end sooner than later - we are being held hostage by OAPs dying

As someone who's lost an elderly relative through this most unusual time, am I entitled to say "go fudge yourself"?

I guess it depends on why you feel like you're being held hostage. If you've got a business to run that's been severely affected and there's not the support in place I can understand why compassion might go out the window if you have a family that are dependent on that income supply.

However if you're just missing the golf course in addition to your fav restaurant and the elderly (they're almost dead anyway right?!?!) are preventing you from enjoying your youthful years, kindly sit on it and swivel.

Back