• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

Was a gaping hole today that he would fill

Not quite sure about the wording but I absolutely agree! In the position that Skipp was playing tonight he is miles ahead, more tenacity and end product. Annoyingly ready made for it whereas young Oliver just looked a bit lost imo (maybe Ange thinks he played it to perfection).

I just don't see Chelsea selling him to us.

Not quite sure about the wording but I absolutely agree! In the position that Skipp was playing tonight he is miles ahead, more tenacity and end product. Annoyingly ready made for it whereas young Oliver just looked a bit lost imo (maybe Ange thinks he played it to perfection).

I just don't see Chelsea selling him to us.
I think they would sell if we offered the silly money, that’s rumours for be what they want

But … I can’t see us doing that

I think they would sell if we offered the silly money, that’s rumours for be what they want

But … I can’t see us doing that
Yeah £45m is about right so if they are looking for more I get why we are hesitant especially with his contract running down.

I just don’t get his contract situation though. If he is a chelsea fan and he is playing every week and loved by the manager he would surely sign up.

Therefore the lack of progression on the new contract must be driven by chelsea who either want to force him out to cash in for the pure ffp profit or gallagher himself isn’t happy with the wages on offer.

Either way in the summer chelsea will have to cave to protect themselves as he will only have a year left at that point cos no way anyone pays £50m plus for him when he has only 12 months left.

Yeah £45m is about right so if they are looking for more I get why we are hesitant especially with his contract running down.

I just don’t get his contract situation though. If he is a chelsea fan and he is playing every week and loved by the manager he would surely sign up.

Therefore the lack of progression on the new contract must be driven by chelsea who either want to force him out to cash in for the pure ffp profit or gallagher himself isn’t happy with the wages on offer.

Either way in the summer chelsea will have to cave to protect themselves as he will only have a year left at that point cos no way anyone pays £50m plus for him when he has only 12 months left.

Byern paid £100m for harry.

So werner done. Hopefully dragusin next couple of days. Dier, perisic and lloris out.

Then hojbjerg out gallagher in?
Skipp out vemeeren in?

Hopefully find buyers for spence and reggie.

I'd be very happy with that.

So werner done. Hopefully dragusin next couple of days. Dier, perisic and lloris out.

Skipp out vemeeren in?

That would be a window and a half

Skipp out vemeeren in?

If it don't happen you know who to blame.

Back