• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

Rumour is they need 100m before 1st July or whenever the cut off is, which means they have to try and sell players this window

I am going to call this a Damiao now.

Never gonna happen for me.
always one that runs a whole transfer Window or in his case 2 or 3. Im so glad we got 2 players in early. I have signed off from it all to be honest, can check at the end and see what we got.

I am going to call this a Damiao now.

Never gonna happen for me.
Think it may if the rumours about them having to sell are true. Also reports that he's our top midfield target and Ange really likes him.

Could see Levy getting quite excited about putting the squeeze on Chelsea with time running out and them perhaps being forced to accept less than they'd want. Closer to the end of the window I think it could happen. Though just as likely not to happen.

Back