• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

I feel like Gallagher was best at Palace tying all their attackers together so would be quality cover for Maddison as well as covering Sarr. Not a very exciting signing but not the worst either.

You shouldn't be interested in a player who's name you can't pronounce? What an odd conclusion to draw. Would you say the same about countries or food? If so, you must live a fairly sheltered life. Strange.

How so I would have an interest in a country and certainly food as they offer an interest as I might have or will visit or sample them, a transient footballer who may or may not be at the same club in 18 months has no interest to me if I can or cannot pronounce their name, jump off your PC horse and look for someone else to persecute. I only hope you have a varied, much travelled and interesting life as I have.

How so I would have an interest in a country and certainly food as they offer an interest as I might have or will visit or sample them, a transient footballer who may or may not be at the same club in 18 months has no interest to me if I can or cannot pronounce their name, jump off your PC horse and look for someone else to persecute. I only hope you have a varied, much travelled and interesting life as I have.
Learning how to pronounce someone's name is PC now?

I was just trying to understand your perspective. I've always found players with unusual names more interesting and a sign of the power of football to bring people together. But maybe that's just me.

I wouldn't know, I really started to lose interest in football players when every teams signed 4 or so players a season and half of them had names I couldn't pronounce, I use know most of the players at clubs but it's too much bother now as its musical chairs twice a season.
Well the English in general can't pronounce Gallagher correctly, so that's apt

I never gave a colleague or employee a rollicking in public, we all make mistakes and its disrespectful to do it. Had plenty of shouting matches in dressing rooms.

Wasn't reallya rollicking though. Not saying it was right what he said. But bent messed up. He got criticised. Move on. He's a grown man and should be able to take it.

Its why redknapp is/was yesterday's man.

What effect do you think it had on the rest of the squad.

fudge all. He missed a chance. He knew it, everyone knew it.

He wasn't ostricised. It was a one off comment about a chance missed. If the player or squad are such snowflakes they can't take that, then fudge them.

fudge all. He missed a chance. He knew it, everyone knew it.

He wasn't ostricised. It was a one off comment about a chance missed. If the player or squad are such snowflakes they can't take that, then fudge them.

Comments made in dressing room and training ground are private to the group when you make them in public it can lead to resentment and bad working relationships.

Comments made in dressing room and training ground are private to the group when you make them in public it can lead to resentment and bad working relationships.

You work in hr?

It probably shouldn't have been said. But if bent couldn't handle it, he shoudn't be a professional footballer.

Absolute weak sauce.

You work in hr?

It probably shouldn't have been said. But if bent couldn't handle it, he shoudn't be a professional footballer.

Absolute weak sauce.

I get your point but it's not professional by Harry, but then again he never was

Back