• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coentrao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if posted elsewhere. And no, no idea who this account is:

:("@RmadridInfo : Fabio Coentrao has agreed personal terms with Tottenham, he will earn €4M &sign a 4 year contract. Tottenham will pay €30M"

what is this.....some teletext sh!t??

Sorry if posted elsewhere. And no, no idea who this account is:

:("@RmadridInfo : Fabio Coentrao has agreed personal terms with Tottenham, he will earn €4M &sign a 4 year contract. Tottenham will pay €30M"

What utter garbage. He's worth half of that at the very very most! Skillful, attacking player but really not sure about his defensive abilities

He does offer a lot more than Benny going forward and would be a better fit than Benny in AVB's system.

Would provide much needed width down the left as well.

Doubt Real would sell him to us without Bale in the mix though..

Just had an idea though, why isn't our equivalent of MARCA tapping up Real for Coentrao?? Giv'em a taste of their own medicine

He does offer a lot more than Benny going forward and would be a better fit than Benny in AVB's system.

Would provide much needed width down the left as well.

Doubt Real would sell him to us without Bale in the mix though..

Just had an idea though, why isn't our equivalent of MARCA tapping up Real for Coentrao?? Giv'em a taste of their own medicine

Firstly, we don't have an equivalent of Marca and, whilst we're all Spurs fans, I'm sure that we'd all admit that Coentrao's head wouldn't be turned by paper talk of a move from Real to Spurs!!!

Firstly, we don't have an equivalent of Marca and, whilst we're all Spurs fans, I'm sure that we'd all admit that Coentrao's head wouldn't be turned by paper talk of a move from Real to Spurs!!!

[video=youtube;eBy639nJ4wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBy639nJ4wk#at=54[/video]

Full backs in the EPL are generally in a no win situation as the expectation is to defend and attack. There are non that excel at both IMO anymore. Cole and Evra did and arguably last year Zabaleta. Someone as good as Contrao is IMO would make us a better side. Yes he is the perfect defender but I don't see him being any worse than Benny. He is however a lot better going forward

However I don't think we would pay more than £12m for him so this is the usual spins and bull to me

Rather go for Baines ... Im sure we can tempt him and everton if the offer was right. But I suppose it would have to be done on the last day of the transfer window to ensure Man Poo dont "interfere" with the transfer.

i see; its a moot point anyways as if we'd bought coentrao we would have also paid in instalments. wonder if they are cleaning up the books to reduce exposure with the stadium debt coming soon.

Jesus. If that happens, we have signed Brazilian, French, Spanish, Belgian and Portuguese internationals in one window....and with a CB to inevitably follow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back