• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Unfortunately for Ronaldo, he's in a bad position. He doesn't get the attention he wants and need, but he's in no position to complain about not playing. He still believes that he's currently the best player in the world, but united have done better without him than when he's been playing.

If Ronaldo wanted to cancel his contract, I don't think there would be a problem. He doesn't want to be there (at least if not starting) and United seem to want him out. But with the contract it's hard for United to move him on without subsidising the wages. Perhaps with the interview he creates a situation where the club have more incentive to get rid of him at any cost. Usually when these controversial interviews occur when players go away on international duty and talk with their local press. Here he went to Piers Morgan (who has still to fulfil his promised appointment with the Santa Monica pier). This was clearly designed to be provocative.

He is right about the owners, though.

played a lot of games under those owners before he left and was happy to come back

Piers Morgan: Ronaldo doesn’t regret a word of what he told me

Turns out Ronaldo first expressed his dissatisfaction with Piers Morgan last season before Ten Hag was appointed. The article is rather self-serving for Morgan, but makes a few valid points in Ronaldo's defence and reminds us he lost a child recently.

It also points out the hypocrisy of United's foremost rat:

His former teammate Gary Neville said Ronaldo should be sacked.

Yet, when Ronaldo first hinted in August that he might go public, the same Gary Neville tweeted: “Why does the greatest player of all time (in my opinion) have to wait to tell Manchester United fans the truth? Stand up now and speak. The club is in crisis and it needs leaders to lead. He’s the only one who can grab this situation by the scruff of the neck!”

The last thing i think they'd want is a courtcase exploring what happens behind the scenes at utd.

We'd love it though.

Cue Amazon Prime All or nothing: Man united v Ronaldo
After we featured our peformance took a nosedive
Arsenal did it too and lost out on Champions league

Back