• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Another horse bolting moment for the game. Wanna leave your club, just have an interview with cnuts like Morgan and the door will open. Makes ya tom dingdong

Another horse bolting moment for the game. Wanna leave your club, just have an interview with cnuts like Morgan and the door will open. Makes ya tom dingdong
In what way? We have no idea of what the deal is between Ronaldo and United. Mutual agreement doesn't necessarily mean that both parties just walk away without any financial obligations to each other.

Any player can walk away at any time if they want, but not without some financial hit. Can't see anything is changed by this.

In what way? We have no idea of what the deal is between Ronaldo and United. Mutual agreement doesn't necessarily mean that both parties just walk away without any financial obligations to each other.

Any player can walk away at any time if they want, but not without some financial hit. Can't see anything is changed by this.

Well football and footballers seems to have a habit of following certain trends, it's always been the same. I can most certainly now see a future trend of players running to the press openly now (not hidden behind leaks) and crying to them in order to force early terminations of contracts.

no they hand in their notice, same way you or I could, they work their notice period

Depends what the contract says. They hzve an obligation to fulfill their end of the bargain, just like if you hired a company to build you a house. They can't just walk away.

So fsg and now the glazers. The chelsea price, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and city having unlimited funds, esl dead as they envisioned it, they think it's peaked. Boehly must be scratching his head.

:eek:
A lot of people might agree, but I'm surprised Ronaldo himself wants to take it that far!
I won't be surprised if this is a face saving spectacle engineered by cr7's pr team after he found the epl now different from the one he left.

If they get Cr7 off the books and get dejong immediately, I think man U will be good for top 4 this season.

Last edited:
Back