• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

It just goes to prove how reactive football is an how it moves on, for the time he was the best in the world and as much as they may be celebrated in future years it holds little weight now, that's the part I think he is likely struggling with the most, he isn't Ronaldo the best in the world anymore.

Undoubtedly he's finished there. There's no going back if you say you don't respect the manager. Wonder if it'll be a ripping up of the contract now or they'll wait till January.

If they're going to do it might as well do it now and save 6 weeks worth of wages. £3m right there.

Ronaldo just can't handle that everything isn't about him, and only him. He's an attention seeking fluffy bunnies cuddling, and now he got just that attention he craves. Ridiculous little child.

Absolutely this. The guy is a disgrace to his profession. Wonderful talent but absolutely classless. He's brick all over Man U and ETH while the comments on Rooney were beyond childish.

I wonder how easy it will be for him to find a new club in Jan? After the whole world turned him down in the Summer it seemed like Sporting were the only side still interested, although now they are out of the CL it's seems a bit of a no goer too

I wonder how easy it will be for him to find a new club in Jan? After the whole world turned him down in the Summer it seemed like Sporting were the only side still interested, although now they are out of the CL it's seems a bit of a no goer too

I think there are tons of clubs who'd take him, but it won't be the top CL clubs and he'd have to take a serious wage cut .

I think there are tons of clubs who'd take him, but it won't be the top CL clubs and he'd have to take a serious wage cut .

So in other words.. It won't be easy!
I do wonder where he'll end up. Like you say, I don't think any top CL sides want him and I can't imagine he would join some Saudi team or Inter Miami etc.

A return home to flat track bully at Lisbon seems most logical

Lisbon have only won 1 title in 20 years I think. They're the 3rd biggest club there. He'd go back a hero but it doesn't really fit the profile of somewhere he could go and win things or continue his quest for CL goals*

*I heard some journo say the reason he wants to keep playing to 39/40 is to make sure Messi doesn't beat his CL goals record (Messi is 10 or so behind). It's one of the reasons he was gutted United weren't back in the CL.

Lisbon have only won 1 title in 20 years I think. They're the 3rd biggest club there. He'd go back a hero but it doesn't really fit the profile of somewhere he could go and win things or continue his quest for CL goals*

*I heard some journo say the reason he wants to keep playing to 39/40 is to make sure Messi doesn't beat his CL goals record (Messi is 10 or so behind). It's one of the reasons he was gutted United weren't back in the CL.

He's previously said that the cl is his trophy. It would be an embarrassment if messi outscored him. Especially as other players have won it more times.

Worst thing about this CR7 interview is seeing that fudging journo rat's name P**** M****** posted about everywhere, the one who essentially has the blood of British soldiers on his hands after the doctored torture photos that everyone seems to have forgot about. clam.

If Ronaldo wanted to cancel his contract, I don't think there would be a problem. He doesn't want to be there (at least if not starting) and United seem to want him out. But with the contract it's hard for United to move him on without subsidising the wages. Perhaps with the interview he creates a situation where the club have more incentive to get rid of him at any cost. Usually when these controversial interviews occur when players go away on international duty and talk with their local press. Here he went to Piers Morgan (who has still to fulfil his promised appointment with the Santa Monica pier). This was clearly designed to be provocative.

He is right about the owners, though.

Back