• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Even a loss at resurgent United might not be considered a bad result, more a disappointment. While a draw seems in our best interests, I suspect I'll be disappointed with anything apart from an Arsenal loss.

Even a loss at resurgent United might not be considered a bad result, more a disappointment. While a draw seems in our best interests, I suspect I'll be disappointed with anything apart from an Arsenal loss.

A draw with loads of injuries. A big bust up that sees loads sent off and a points deduction for each team. Would be my ideal result.

We might need to reevaluate Ten Tag's United. Sure, they lost to Brighton and Brentford (currently 4th and 8th), but they've won four in a row including beating Arsenal (1st) and Liverpool (7th). They've also made a couple of big signings.

There is still the ego factor (Ronaldo, Fernandes, etc), but with a good run Ten Hag might be able to build some teams spirit.

Strangely, the big six occupy positions 1-7 in the table. (Brighton also). Doesn't fit the narratives though.

ETH is making United look too much like a decent football team - back to basics, defend and counter. As Keane said, let the oppo have all the possession, we'll take the goals lol

Yes, the first home game makes such a difference. Those two late goals for us set up the rest of the group nicely.

Back