• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Only existing stands that are kept are exempt. When they built their new main stand, Liverpool kept the lower tier seating and built the new larger part behind. My understanding is they kept the seats in the lower tier at the old standards, while need to apply the new ones to the expansion.
The new bits are not new standard
It’s like sardines in there

Bus targeted by Manchester United fans was carrying school children from South Africa

Kids were dressed in United shirts and scarves when their bus was pelted with bottles and cans that left passengers cowering under seats

A bus driver has told of how children hid under seats as a coach carrying Manchester United fans was mistakenly attacked near Old Trafford.

With its passengers apparently taken for Liverpool fans - or even the visiting team - the vehicle was pelted with objects as it made its way through an area heavily populated with United supporters prior to Monday's Premier League game.

The bus, owned and branded by Manchester-based Beeline VIP Coaches, was actually transporting a touring group of mostly schoolchildren from South Africa.

£80m agreed for Antony. Wow is this guy really that good. I am told top players wont sign for United these days, but I say 'Money Talks'.

They will be in the mix at the business end of the season. Write them off at your peril.

Maguire wants to leave. Am I they only one who take a punt, as a back up. I still there is a player in there, that just needs a move to a different club

Another manager another trusted with the crown jewels replacing expensive duffs with more expensive duffs.

I mean the 4 foot 3 defender is a joke in itself but the one season winger from the Dutch Windmill Farmer league at 84m takes the Garibaldi

I think hes a good stopper CB, his confidence is low and it's not been helped by playing with a continually changing back 4, United defence seems different every week. He has a similar problem with England.
Seems he's often the only common factor in the problems, so you can draw the conclusions from that.

Another manager another trusted with the crown jewels replacing expensive duffs with more expensive duffs.

I mean the 4 foot 3 defender is a joke in itself but the one season winger from the Dutch Windmill Farmer league at 84m takes the Garibaldi

It's madness that they still haven't got a dof. They fudged up with ragnick making him a coach so the fans hated him. Then go and get marotta or someone, but no. We'll give a coach who's never managed in the prem a couple of hundred mil to buy whoever he wants. If he don't work out do it again.

It's madness that they still haven't got a dof. They fudged up with ragnick making him a coach so the fans hated him. Then go and get marotta or someone, but no. We'll give a coach who's never managed in the prem a couple of hundred mil to buy whoever he wants. If he don't work out do it again.
Though5 they had appointed a couple, Murtough and an ex player.. fletcher I think

They're more like a hitchen though. I mean a proper dof like paratici, luis campos or marrotta. People that have won things.
Football is funny considering the amount of money in the game, it's global appeal and the ability to attract real competence in management .

Instead it's like politics where primitive cronyism and familiar ties seem to be dominant culture. So much dependent on so few

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Completely. Its why some of the flak which the Glaziers get I think is unfair. They're allowed the club to spend fortunes. I'm not sure what or how much they've taken out of the club
Over £1bn
Let that sink in Adam!

Back