• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I wouldn't bet against Greenwood having experienced his dad being like that towards his mom when he was a kid, but that's just speculation obviously. It's just, you can say kids should learn this at an early age, but when their parents are fudged up, this is what you learn. Not trying to excuse his behavior, but brick like this is more common than we think.

I wouldn't bet against Greenwood having experienced his dad being like that towards his mom when he was a kid, but that's just speculation obviously. It's just, you can say kids should learn this at an early age, but when their parents are fudged up, this is what you learn. Not trying to excuse his behavior, but brick like this is more common than we think.

Rough play (like wrestling or mock fighting) at an early age is meant to be very beneficial. They learn where the line is. Between what is play and what isn't acceptable or what hurts. If they learn where the line is early when it comes to mixing with other children they are better at interacting. Accepted more by other children and their parents. If not other kids won't want to play with them as much and neither will the parents want them to.

Last edited:

Hopefully his 5 years in prison will serve as a powerful message to this generation of kids in those situations (although I'm not sure the Ched Evans case had much lasting effect)

Now I don’t know anything about the law and court cases but surely the audio clip being in the public will now not be allowed as evidence in court? Again i may have just been watching too many police programs and could be well out of sync.

Now I don’t know anything about the law and court cases but surely the audio clip being in the public will now not be allowed as evidence in court? Again i may have just been watching too many police programs and could be well out of sync.
Things being common knowledge does not exclude it from being used as evidence. However, it will be the prosecutor, or rather the police's job to find out if it's genuine and useable, and the defence might claim otherwise.

If you film yourself driving at 200mph, putting it on YouTube does not mean it can't be used as evidence.

Speaking to a guy about it at work, when i told him it was his girlfriend his reply was “so how is it rape then?”

No educating some people o_O

Hopefully his 5 years in prison will serve as a powerful message to this generation of kids in those situations (although I'm not sure the Ched Evans case had much lasting effect)

He might have even more time to think about it. We'll have to wait and see what he gets charged with, but he is suspected of rape, assault, sexual assault and threats to kill.

Man United’s Mason Greenwood further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill

The Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill.

In a statement, Greater Manchester police said: “Detectives have been granted further additional time to speak to a man in his 20s who was arrested on suspicion of rape and assault of a woman.

“The suspect was detained in custody on Sunday (30 January) afternoon after we became aware of online social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence.

“He continues to be questioned after magistrates authorised an extension until tomorrow (Wednesday 2 February).

“Following enquiries so far, he has since been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill.”

There's probably a lot of factors that has led up to him being in the situation he now finds himself in, but talk about throwing it all away.

Being 20 years old, and a well paid player for one of the most prestigeous clubs in the world, he was living the dream. Then he (still allegedly, I guess) fudges up massively.

Football is a strange world, and we all know how most is forgiven and forgotten if a player is good enough - but Greenwood is no Messi, and I can see it going downhill from this if he's convicted.

Such a massive, alleged clusterfudge.

There's probably a lot of factors that has led up to him being in the situation he now finds himself in, but talk about throwing it all away.

Being 20 years old, and a well paid player for one of the most prestigeous clubs in the world, he was living the dream. Then he (still allegedly, I guess) fudges up massively.

Football is a strange world, and we all know how most is forgiven and forgotten if a player is good enough - but Greenwood is no Messi, and I can see it going downhill from this if he's convicted.

Such a massive, alleged clusterfudge.

Football relies on sponsorship money. In the modern world with metoo etc... they will not want to be associated with this at all. The audio and visual is impossible to ignore. People have already found him guilty. It's over for him. At least in the uk.

Football relies on sponsorship money. In the modern world with metoo etc... they will not want to be associated with this at all. The audio and visual is impossible to ignore. People have already found him guilty. It's over for him. At least in the uk.

Given the DISGRACE that is going down at Rayo Vallenco, you might sadly be right.

A lot of people will think that if Greenwood somehow gets off serving actual jail time but that his public image is badly smirched, then justice has been done.

The fcuk it is. If he's guilty as charged, he needs to do actual hard time. And find out what hard time truly means.

Back