• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Simon Jordan was laughing about the above, saying what or earth has he done to deserve that rise and new deal
Also they are doing it without the blessing of a new manager who might not even want him

Simon Jordan was laughing about the above, saying what or earth has he done to deserve that rise and new deal
Also they are doing it without the blessing of a new manager who might not even want him

Looks like ragnick will be the de facto dof. So will probably be in charge of players in/out. So don't think that's an issue.

His old wage he wasn't in the top 11 earners at utd. The new one makes him 7th highest. So on that basis he could argue for the pay rise. Not great for utd though.

They've waited this long for him. I think it's a good calculated appointment. It will be a rebuild and I think Man U are maybe a year away from CL contenders with Rangnick at the top and having had a close look at the players.

Even more important to keep Conte and Paratici to push on and complete our own rebuild.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

It might work, he has talent, they have resources, but better men had access to those resources and still failed.

Not sure. Ajax you are spoonfed players that have been brought up the ajax way. They know the club, know the system, everything. They know if they do well they move on. So they give their all.

Utd is a different beast. Full of chaos and egos.

He could be great. But he's going to have his work cut out.

Firstly I'm delighted they're not going for Poch. That would have been the best person for them and it would have been heart breaking for us to watch.

I'm interested to see how Ten Hag does. Hopefully it'll all go very Frank de Boer. I do still think we should have gone for either him or Nagelsmann in November 2019, so this might be our chance to see what would have happened if we'd've thought a bit smarter about who to replace Poch with/see that sliding door moment play out somewhere else.

They've waited this long for him. I think it's a good calculated appointment. It will be a rebuild and I think Man U are maybe a year away from CL contenders with Rangnick at the top and having had a close look at the players.

Even more important to keep Conte and Paratici to push on and complete our own rebuild.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

As long as PSG keep their mitts off them.

Back