• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Speaking to a guy about it at work, when i told him it was his girlfriend his reply was “so how is it rape then?”

No educating some people o_O
And that's exactly what Daniel Sloss is talking about - THAT is a warning sign of rapist behaviour; IE a complete lack of understanding of what consent is and (potentially) a false sense of ownership or perhaps even misogyny.

Given the DISGRACE that is going down at Rayo Vallenco, you might sadly be right.

I had to look up what you refer to. For once the headline understates the comment. And he's coach of the women's team.

Rayo Vallecano stand by women’s coach who made gang-rape remark on phone
In the recording, which the Guardian has heard, Santiso tells his staff: “This staff is incredible, but there are things we still lack, that we still need. We still need, I still say it, to do something like what those from Arandina did, man,” he added, in reference to three footballers from the Spanish third division team Arandina CF who were each sentenced to 38 years in prison for the gang-rape of a 15-year-old girl in 2017.

He continued: “We need to grab a girl, but overage so we don’t get ourselves into trouble, and to [cargarnosla – which doesn’t translate directly but broadly means to ‘screw her’] there all together. That’s what really brings a staff, a team together. Look at the Arandina lot: they went straight up.” Despite a backlash from fan groups, the club has said it does not intend to take action against Santiso or reverse the hire.

Sky Sports News understands no official offers have be made yet, but two Premier League clubs have also been in touch with Pogba's camp

Saudi Sportswashing Machine and ???

Back