• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I don't think this should be the immediate end of his career. He should be given a testimonial first.

We'll play against him and bring a Lamela 11 with Ben Thatcher, Neil Ruddock, Pat Van Den Hauwe, etc.

Obviously feel for the girl, but on a football level Utd have lost two forwards this window now, by the time you include Martial. Would be nice if they got a couple injuries in attacking areas now. They're not exactly down to the reserves with Cavani, Ronaldo, Rashford, Sancho and Fernandes plus players like Elanga, Mata and Lingaard mind you

Obviously feel for the girl, but on a football level Utd have lost two forwards this window now, by the time you include Martial. Would be nice if they got a couple injuries in attacking areas now. They're not exactly down to the reserves with Cavani, Ronaldo, Rashford, Sancho and Fernandes plus players like Elanga, Mata and Lingaard mind you

If lingard even stays this window.

I cant believe they'd let him leave now. He'll get some minutes

Guess it depends on whether he's meant to be a part of the group that were upset in the dressing room. Utd of all teams could make a signing in the next 29 hours.

I won't hear anything said against her!

Back on Greenwood though, if even a semblence of these allegations stick then his career is finished. I cant believe any club would touch him

fudge football, he should be in jail until his career is done.

Poor girl - now her dad is throwing her under the bus, trying to save his planned route to fame and fortune

FKXKwBFXwAMVwx0

Back