• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

"We shall update further on his coaching staff in due course"

Curious thing about this is that if it was going to be the youth team coaches, we probably could have just named them now (unless we ran out of time and wanted to get this announcement out asap)

Wonder whether there's anyone external who we might bring in for a month to support him?

Harry Redknapp would gladly step in as an advisor

Something had to be done, inaction in itself is a message.

Does it really change anything? does Mason have a very different viewpoint on how the team plays vs. Conte/Conte v2?

Does it really change anything? does Mason have a very different viewpoint on how the team plays vs. Conte/Conte v2?

As you said, something had to be done. Difficult to recall the teams Mason selected before but I'd expect back 4 and encourage us to play more attacking. How much you can change as a 31 yr old caretaker and in 48 hours though is limited

I think he does to be fair. But he’s a young lad with very little experience. This is fudging shambolic. It really is. Feel for Stellini and Mason a bit here.

I dont think he's tasked with revolutionising the playing style in these last 6 games... rather having their respect and getting them up for it and not embarrassing the club until we can get the new manager in lol

I’m sorry but what my favourite buttplug and what an empty statement. The responsibility lies with Levy yet someone else takes the hit. If you take responsibility Daniel, at some point you have to fall on your own sword. We really have reached that point for me.
You know that can't happen.

Who is Mason’s number 2? I think it easy money to bet on them ending the season as head coach.

Back