• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

We could talk about Sanchez at City but i feel the better argument is how Dias would do in our defence. I think he would look just as bad as the rest of them and you lot would be calling for him to be sold in 18 months time.

I am clinging to the vain hope that Monday night was Stellini giving the team the right of reply, and that Saturday will be a bit of 'now we do things MY way'...I probably shouldn't hold my breath!
I’m clinging to the hope that Charlize Theron will ask me to dinner and to spend the night. Has about an equal chance of being accurate than your cling

I am clinging to the vain hope that Monday night was Stellini giving the team the right of reply, and that Saturday will be a bit of 'now we do things MY way'...I probably shouldn't hold my breath!

You would think that having had many years of following Spurs we would both know better. :)

Appreciate we’ve bumped into a few injuries but that was quite a grim presser. Can’t do, won’t do type of stuff. The energy feels low.

Peter Cook mate...:D

th

Interesting comment from Stellini?

"What can you change between now and the end of the season?

At the moment nothing special because we don't have enough players because we have a lot of injuries and it doesn’t allow us to change anything tactically.

We’ve been preparing for a system in the last month but the injury situation means we can not use it so we have to calm down now and we have to be patient and lucid."

https://www.football.london/tottenh...lini-danjuma-zerbi-conte-richarlison-26647637

Interesting comment from Stellini?

"What can you change between now and the end of the season?

At the moment nothing special because we don't have enough players because we have a lot of injuries and it doesn’t allow us to change anything tactically.

We’ve been preparing for a system in the last month but the injury situation means we can not use it so we have to calm down now and we have to be patient and lucid."

https://www.football.london/tottenh...lini-danjuma-zerbi-conte-richarlison-26647637

424? Was contes favoured system. We've played it during games. I know conte said he wanted to bring danjuma on and switch to it before romero got sent off.

424? Was contes favoured system. We've played it during games. I know conte said he wanted to bring danjuma on and switch to it before romero got sent off.
Given recent performances, it is as likely that they had planned to go with a back 5 of Tanganga, Sanchez, Romero, Dier and Lenglet .... ;)

Agree with the people saying this was a bad appointment because he is mostly a continuation of Conte. This is a great way of getting no new manager bounce when we aren't actually that far off Top 4. Mason in sole charge would have done more in that way. We needed a Chelsea Hiddink kind of appointment to the end of the season.

Agree with the people saying this was a bad appointment because he is mostly a continuation of Conte. This is a great way of getting no new manager bounce when we aren't actually that far off Top 4. Mason in sole charge would have done more in that way. We needed a Chelsea Hiddink kind of appointment to the end of the season.
What about a Chelsea Lampard type of appointment? :)

Back