• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

I'm guessing he will be in the stand next match.

Running thin on coaches, as well as players now

Wasnt at the game but from what I read, it sounded a little harsh so not impossible that an appeal might win if so

Would need to be able to claim mistaken identity or something like that given its not like a player red card where you can watch a replay and see that a red was harsh

Wasnt at the game but from what I read, it sounded a little harsh so not impossible that an appeal might win if so

Would need to be able to claim mistaken identity or something like that given its not like a player red card where you can watch a replay and see that a red was harsh

The feed I was watching said both managers sent off for not controlling the technical area (players/staff)

I don't think we will win an appeal.

Poor bastard - I've just seen what he got sent off for. Is being a bit of a pussy and not backing up your pals really an official offence these days?

This hasn’t worked has it?

If a permanent manager isn’t ready yet then I’m not sure exactly what the answer is until the end of the season, but I know for a fact it’s not Stellini. Mason doesn’t fill me with any confidence, Harry too old, Hoddle dingdongy ticker, Pleat….

If a permanent manager isn’t ready yet then I’m not sure exactly what the answer is until the end of the season, but I know for a fact it’s not Stellini. Mason doesn’t fill me with any confidence, Harry too old, Hoddle dingdongy ticker, Pleat….

The world class manager who lives 3 miles away maybe? The one who has been our most successful manager in 40 years?

I'd take David Pleat as caretaker manager at this stage, anything to get rid of the last stink of the Conte philosophy around the place

It's tricky, it may get / continue to be rather unpleasant or toxic. Don't see anyone being brave / stupid enough to want to come in now, no time to affect any changes and a grim vibe from the fans and a bunch of half arsed players with bruised egos..

Going to a back four was nice to see it at least showed a willingness to change it up but going one further and leaving us with just PEH in midfield was suicidal.

This is where we're at even having been gifted the Brighton game via awful decisions.

Big decision to be made on how we approach the coming games if Lenglet is out for a while.

Back