• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Maybe he will stay...

REAL CLOSE IN ON VAN DE BEEK

Real Madrid, who have prioritised central midfield as a position to strengthen, are on the verge of signing Donny van de Beek from Ajax.

The player admitted talks between the two clubs at the weekend and it’s thought a deal worth between £55m-£60m is close to being completed.

Earlier we told you United have rejected a bid from Real Madrid for Paul Pogba in an offer which included the sale of James Rodriguez, according to Sky sources.

Maybe he will stay...

REAL CLOSE IN ON VAN DE BEEK

Real Madrid, who have prioritised central midfield as a position to strengthen, are on the verge of signing Donny van de Beek from Ajax.

The player admitted talks between the two clubs at the weekend and it’s thought a deal worth between £55m-£60m is close to being completed.

Earlier we told you United have rejected a bid from Real Madrid for Paul Pogba in an offer which included the sale of James Rodriguez, according to Sky sources.

It’s why i say Thursday is D Day for him

He only wants Barca or Madrid

But neither want him

It’s why i say Thursday is D Day for him

He only wants Barca or Madrid

But neither want him

We can sell him past Thursday, we just cant replace him past Thursday.

It appears Barca havent been the slightest bit interested.

Madrid, if reports are to be believed, its Perez interested, with Zidane wanting Pogba.

However, IMO, Zidane looks like a guy who will be unemployed soon, so Ive been feeling like Perez might go for his man anyway and bring in Eriksen.

That said - this Van de Beek talk would seem to knock that idea back...

We can sell him past Thursday, we just cant replace him past Thursday.

It appears Barca havent been the slightest bit interested.

Madrid, if reports are to be believed, its Perez interested, with Zidane wanting Pogba.

However, IMO, Zidane looks like a guy who will be unemployed soon, so Ive been feeling like Perez might go for his man anyway and bring in Eriksen.

That said - this Van de Beek talk would seem to knock that idea back...
Van de Beek is a totally different kind of player. He's a CM, Box to box player, not a playmaker.

Has there been any serious indication at all this summer that Real want Eriksen - other than that in Eriksen and his agent’s heads? I just can’t see it happening. I don’t think he’s a player who is at that level.

There were reports that Perez really wanted him, but he was plan B after Pogba.

There have also been reports stating he has already agreed a contract with them, so if they do move things can resolve quickly.

As I said earlier, I suspect it wont be ZZs decision - I think he isnt long for the sack there. Itll be Perez (if it happens).

Does raise the question though, what would Eriksen be making of all this?!

Put himself out there for a dream move. Id wager having had a nudge and a wink before hand. Only to be left hanging, and a publicly called a before the lights come on girl...

I dont have so much of a issue at selling Eriksen to Utd than i did selling them bale

When we sold bale to utd, we were strengthening them, and had no way of then trying to strengthen ourselves as nobody over £25mil would come to us
If we have to sell them Eriksen for 70mil we have to back ourselves to be able to get a replacement.

The replacement is difficult and may not work out, however premier league is the only one with the money, so the old rules of sell out of the league cant apply anymore

Maybe Levy is stringing them along, and will pull the plug at the last minute to leave them short. He'll do it by shouting 'the South remembers too... Frazer fudging Campbell' down the phone to Woodward.

I think Levy will see Woodward coming a mile away and completely rip him off.

And Woodward will pay.

Back