• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Well, Levy's always been fond of rubbing others' noses in the "logic" of a situation; he can hardly complain when he gets a taste of his own medicine.

What has Levy done wrong here? For two years he tried to get Eriksen to sign a new deal and for two years Eriksen courted Barca. Then it flipped to Madrid. I have to say I am not sure what he has done here? Eriksen is also looking out for himself, I get that, but as a supporter I find his stance aggravating to say the least.

What has Levy done wrong here? For two years he tried to get Eriksen to sign a new deal and for two years Eriksen courted Barca. Then it flipped to Madrid. I have to say I am not sure what he has done here? Eriksen is also looking out for himself, I get that, but as a supporter I find his stance aggravating to say the least.

Eriksen has the club by the balls really. If he doesn't sign a contract this summer nor move, I'd actually just leave him as a peripheral figure.

Eriksen has the club by the balls really. If he doesn't sign a contract this summer nor move, I'd actually just leave him as a peripheral figure.

Doing to us what he did to Ajax 6 years ago.

Hopefully we can trade Eriksen in this week, as don’t want him setting a precedent for other players looking to not only use Spurs as a steppingstone but also pocket the transfer fee too.

Do we not have an extra year clause in place for Eriksen? or have we already triggered that? This seems to be a clause we put in alot of contracts.

Not saying anything's Levy's fault per se, just that he can't complain when people do unto him as he does unto others.

he's fulfilled his contract, he can go.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Exactly this. That's how contracts work.
I hate the stupid support argument of "running down a contract" and that somehow being "disrespectful".
Striking/consciously reducing effort because you don't get a move is disrespectful.
Saying you'll sign when you have no intention of doing so is disrespectful.
Sticking to your contract.....is business.

Come to think of it, when was the last time Eriksen looked like he could actually give a fúck? Certainly not in that game.

Running down a contract etc is a players right. It's modern football. But whilst under contract they need to play. Knuckle down like Modric did even after he was denied a move. You play harder and get a move next season.

I'm not happy with his body language, effort or commitment. It seems he just one of those players that can get distracted easily.

It works be best for both parties if he left. But surely other teams are looking at him and seeing that he is not exactly pulling up trees. He thinks he is good enough for real or Barca etc. But they don't seem to want him.

He looks like he always has done. That's his style. Just like Berbatov.
Frequently this was thrown against Eriksen and then people threw back the stats that show he has run the most of any player on the pitch.

Eriksen is a few weeks behind everyone else at pre season. He didnt play in the first few games because of injury.

Take your weird pre season penalty shoot out anger out on something else.

Frequently this was thrown against Eriksen and then people threw back the stats that show he has run the most of any player on the pitch.

Eriksen is a few weeks behind everyone else at pre season. He didnt play in the first few games because of injury.

Exactly right. Looked to me like he gave more than a fudge as he rattled that goal in against Brighton. He just has a languid style but I don’t for a second think he’s phoning it in. If he wasn’t bothered, he’d have feigned injury last season when we were playing him every single week.

He’s not a top class player and there is a question over him in big, big games. Maybe that’s why the top tier clubs haven’t come after him. But it tinkles me off no end when I hear people resorting to “he doesn’t give a fudge.”

Exactly right. Looked to me like he gave more than a fudge as he rattled that goal in against Brighton. He just has a languid style but I don’t for a second think he’s phoning it in. If he wasn’t bothered, he’d have feigned injury last season when we were playing him every single week.

He’s not a top class player and there is a question over him in big, big games. Maybe that’s why the top tier clubs haven’t come after him. But it tinkles me off no end when I hear people resorting to “he doesn’t give a fudge.”

The winner than got us CL football

Add to the amount of work he put in against Bmuff when we had 9

The winner than got us CL football

Add to the amount of work he put in against Bmuff when we had 9

I said it on the day but his performance against Bournemouth was one of the most disciplined, hard working and intelligent performances I’ve seen in a long time.

When things aren’t going as fans like, some of them round on players like Eriksen. Happened with Jan and happened with Berbatov and I’m seeing a bit of an undercurrent of it with Alli.

He missed a pen. And played without great intensity in the what 3rd game in 5 days? Plus the MoPo training death camp that they'll have been on for the last month.

I can't see us buying both Fernandes and LeCelco unless he is sold. Yet there are no noises about a possible destination. Who could buy him? Juve. United. RM. PSG?

Amen to that.

This forum has become worse than RAWK and Arsenal Mania! The amount of brick being spread about players who have given their best for years for this club, is mind blowing!
Take a fudging look at yourself people! It's embarrassing!

tickle my balls with a feather.

Its a shame really that some fans are that small minded they can turn on someone who has been one of our best players over the last several years.

He missed a pen. And played without great intensity in the what 3rd game in 5 days? Plus the MoPo training death camp that they'll have been on for the last month.

I can't see us buying both Fernandes and LeCelco unless he is sold. Yet there are no noises about a possible destination. Who could buy him? Juve. United. RM. PSG?

I hope you’re wrong. Eriksen will be gone in a year at the longest. Ideally we’d get someone in now so they can have a year under their belt before Eriksen leaves and we’re in a mad panic to replace him.

Back