• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

if he isn't going to play though we won't get cl anyway.Cash in to highest bidder we need the money to buy other players.There is no other way unfortunately.We have to look after ourselves first and foremost.

if he isn't going to play though we won't get cl anyway.Cash in to highest bidder we need the money to buy other players.There is no other way unfortunately.We have to look after ourselves first and foremost.
It's more about strengthening our most direct rival and not having time to replace him. It would be berbatov all over again

Looking after ourselves is not selling to rivals. If its just about the cash and not about building/maintaining the best team then the cash will eventually dry up when we are back in 5th/6th every year. I know there has to be a limit but he's had his window to go to Real or Barca and it didn't work out, we gave him those options if they came in for him and they haven't as yet. If they do come back for him and we have the replacements in then fine otherwise we have to keep him and get the best out of him. Cementing our place at the top of the league, increasing our status in world football and growing as a club is could be worth billions in the long term.

If United are the only team in for him this summer and he'd rather go there than sign a new deal then that's what has to happen - as Modric says above you wouldn't pay 50m to have him on loan for a year.

If he goes i hope we have something like Lo Celso AND Fernandez lined up as incomings

I agree with this, especially if he has such a black heart that he wants to ditch us for a europa league club.

If he really wants to go their, then fudge him let him go their, they’ll only get someone else anyway. Frankly he is starting to tinkle me off running down his deal and embarrassing himself with madrid not even coming in for him.

But, still only let him go their for minimum £60m and we get lo celso and fernandes.

Nothing less than that, no ifs no buts.

It's more about strengthening our most direct rival and not having time to replace him. It would be berbatov all over again

I'm sure the club would have been well aware that Eriksen could leave this summer and would have targets in mind so we won't be caught cold wondering who to replace him with.

We either replace him this summer with an extra bit of wedge in our pockets or next summer without - and he could just as likely go United then for free. This summer is clearly the best of a brick situation

If he goes to Man U i will detest him for being a total sell out.
I think I’m just going to hate him anyway for not thinking we’re good enough, wherever he goes!

Bollox he should go to United. Big clubs don’t allow that to happen.

If he wants to go, Levy should get a replacement in and get someone in Italy or Spain on the phone who wants to take Eriksen. Either that or he spends a year in the stiffs cleaning Troy Parrotts boots.

Under no circumstances should he go to a rival.

United aren’t a rival anymore, and he’s not shown the meteorology to be the driving force in dragging them back imo.

I think they’d be the best club to sell him too as we’d rinse them for the largest fee.

They finished a lot closer to us than we did to City or Liverpool. It’d be madness to write them off. Moreso if they get one of our best players.

United aren’t a rival anymore, and he’s not shown the meteorology to be the driving force in dragging them back imo.

I think they’d be the best club to sell him too as we’d rinse them for the largest fee.

Yes they are. They’ve won more trophies than us in the last decade and have finished above us plenty of times including just two seasons ago. Saying they’re not a rival is seriously deluded.

Yes they are. They’ve won more trophies than us in the last decade and have finished above us plenty of times including just two seasons ago. Saying they’re not a rival is seriously deluded.

Yep, 2, but at the far end of that decade, neither club has won a major in the last 8 years, but we’ve been much closer.

Back