• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

What about the kick out that wasn't punished Jose ???

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said striker Diego Costa's fifth booking of the season was a result of "clever" defending by Sunderland.

The Premier League leaders failed to score for the first time this season as they drew 0-0 at the Stadium of Light.

Costa was booked after catching Wes Brown in the face as the pair jumped for the ball and is suspended for Wednesday's match against Tottenham.

"Brown is very experienced and he used his body," said Mourinho.

"They can frustrate a striker and can also be clever enough to get cards. But no problem. It's a yellow card. He doesn't play against Tottenham."

B6qkEGXCcAAx3HY.jpg

He has apparently moved to Canada and become a pastor.

Its strange how people change, I went to an evening where he spoke about Mark Stimson who was then manager of Grays Athletic, they were pals from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he was a right lad.

That wasn't that long ago really

Odd question I know but - do any of you have Chelsea mates, relatives or family and feel like I do ? ...I'm worried for them . It's this Frank Lampard @ Emirates Marketing Project thing, it's seriously screwing with their heads.

I'm finding myself concerned for the chav *****. :-" It's weird . \o/

Odd question I know but - do any of you have Chelsea mates, relatives or family and feel like I do ? ...I'm worried for them . It's this Frank Lampard @ Emirates Marketing Project thing, it's seriously screwing with their heads.

I'm finding myself concerned for the chav *****. :-" It's weird . \o/

Have they heard of rSol?

But seriously, signing players they don't need, then loaning them out to make it harder for their closest rivals. That never happens at Chelsea. :rolleyes:

If Fat Frank were to score the goal that deprived chalks of the title, I have to say my laughter would carry on through to July...

B6qkEGXCcAAx3HY.jpg

He has apparently moved to Canada and become a pastor.

None of that is particularly unusual in regular church circles over here. I think when you see the word "submit" next to marriage, you picture something oppressive . But I've always taken it as a duty of care, and also recognised that as the dynamics in modern marriage has changed drastically over the last hundred years, it applies differently.

But yes, it is in the Bible and yes it is often referred to as the word of GHod

Chelsea’s manager, José Mourinho, has been charged with misconduct for comments made about match officials after last month’s draw at Southampton, the Football Association has announced.

Mourinho claimed there was a “clear campaign” by “people, pundits, commentators and coaches from other teams” against Chelsea and labelled the booking of Cesc Fàbregas for an alleged dive at St Mary’s on December 28 a “scandal”.

“It is alleged his remarks constitute improper conduct in that they allege and/or imply bias on the part of a referee or referees and/or bring the game into disrepute,” a statement issued by the FA read.

Separately, Mourinnho been issued with a formal warning for saying December’s match at Stoke required a “good referee” to spot aggressiveness from the opponent. The FA bans managers from making comments about referees before a match.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/08/chelsea-jose-mourinho-charged-fa-southampton

so all down to the ref whether he saw Costa's stamp lastnight, if he says no he could be banned, lets be honest he wont be as he plays for Chelsea

so all down to the ref whether he saw Costa's stamp lastnight, if he says no he could be banned, lets be honest he wont be as he plays for Chel53a
I'm not so sure.

What looks worse on him as a ref? That he saw it and didn't give a red, or that he didn't see it? I think he has to say he didn't see it for the sake of his career.

Poor old Moaninho... First he gets fined £25k and now the FA have the temerity to do this...

http://www.thefa.com/news/governanc...nduct-chelsea-liverpool-semi-final-second-leg
Diego Costa has been charged by The FA for violent conduct following an on-field incident which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video.

The charge is in relation to an incident involving the Chelsea forward and Liverpool’s Emre Can which occurred in the 12th minute of the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge last night [Tuesday 27 January 2015].

The player has until 6pm on Thursday 29 January 2015 to respond to the charge.

Following a review of an incident during the game involving Costa and Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel, The FA will not be taking any further action.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governanc...ool-semi-final-second-leg#CgvuCqkPTySOvm1f.99

Back