• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has launched an astonishing attack on the Stamford Bridge faithful following the Blues’ 2-1 victory against QPR.

Goals from Oscar and Eden Hazard helped the west London side to all three points against Harry Redknapp’s side on Saturday afternoon.

But the Portuguese chief has slammed the crowd, claiming he would rather play away matches at the moment.

“Everyone knows how much I feel connected to this club and the fans,” he told talkSPORT. “At this moment it’s difficult for us to play at home though, because playing here is like playing in an empty stadium.

“The team then starts playing like it’s a quiet, soft game at home. It’s difficult to get that strong start where the players, team and fans at Stamford Bridge [are all together].

“I was today looking around and it was empty, but not in terms of people because it was obviously full. That’s what frustrating.”

http://talksport.com/football/mourinho-slams-chelseas-support-claiming-stamford-bridge-empty-stadium-141101122174

Jose Mourinho believes Chelsea are finding it difficult to hit top form at Stamford Bridge because it's "like playing in an empty stadium."

The Premier League leaders were expected to make light work of London neighbours QPR, but found life difficult at the Bridge and were fortunate to be awarded the penalty which led to their second half winner.

Oscar latched onto a Cesc Fabregas pass to give Mourinho's team a first half lead with an unstoppable first time effort using the outside of his foot.

But QPR, buoyed by their vocal travelling support, levelled when Charlie Austin flicked Leroy Fer's scuffed shot past Thibaut Courtois.

Eden Hazard won the match for Chelsea from the spot after going down when Eduardo Vargas went shoulder to shoulder with him in the box.

It looked a harsh decision from referee Mike Jones, but Chelsea boss Mourinho chose to focus on the atmosphere, or lack of it, generated by the home supporters.

"At this moment it's difficult for us to play at home," Mourinho told talkSPORT.

"Playing here is like playing in an empty stadium.

"The team then starts playing like it's a quiet, soft game at home. It's difficult to get that strong start where the players, team and fans at Stamford Bridge [are all together].

"I was looking around and it was empty, but not in terms of people because it was obviously full. That was frustrating."

Don't remember AVB being described as clever when he similarly criticised our fans after a squeaky 1-0 win against Hull...he got slaughtered.
Similar to the criticism Poch got earlier in the week for answering a question about the size of our pitch.

Sherwood got a mullering for less as well, not that I am a Sherwood fan. Just amazing how in some walks of life and I am sure we have all met them some people get away with anything.

Don't remember AVB being described as clever when he similarly criticised our fans after a squeaky 1-0 win against Hull...he got slaughtered.

I guess being the most successful manager in that club' history allows a Mourinho a bit more leeway to criticise the adoring Chavs than any Spurs boss has had since the days of Burkinshaw or Nicholson.

Jose Mourinho believes Chelsea are finding it difficult to hit top form at Stamford Bridge because it's "like playing in an empty stadium."

The Premier League leaders were expected to make light work of London neighbours QPR, but found life difficult at the Bridge and were fortunate to be awarded the penalty which led to their second half winner.

Oscar latched onto a Cesc Fabregas pass to give Mourinho's team a first half lead with an unstoppable first time effort using the outside of his foot.

But QPR, buoyed by their vocal travelling support, levelled when Charlie Austin flicked Leroy Fer's scuffed shot past Thibaut Courtois.

Eden Hazard won the match for Chelsea from the spot after going down when Eduardo Vargas went shoulder to shoulder with him in the box.

It looked a harsh decision from referee Mike Jones, but Chelsea boss Mourinho chose to focus on the atmosphere, or lack of it, generated by the home supporters.

"At this moment it's difficult for us to play at home," Mourinho told talkSPORT.

"Playing here is like playing in an empty stadium.

"The team then starts playing like it's a quiet, soft game at home. It's difficult to get that strong start where the players, team and fans at Stamford Bridge [are all together].

"I was looking around and it was empty, but not in terms of people because it was obviously full. That was frustrating."

Don't tell GB, he believes we are the only team in England with poor home support.

I guess being the most successful manager in that club' history allows a Mourinho a bit more leeway to criticise the adoring Chavs than any Spurs boss has had since the days of Burkinshaw or Nicholson.

Yeah I think that's it. He has lots of brownie points banked and just cashed a few in there to divert attention from the match. Which worked incidentally.

As expected Hazard does exactly the same as what Moses did and nothing is said about it media wise, shock horror !!!

Costa's just been booked against Sunderland, which means he'll miss the midweek game against us. The bad news is that Droba will almost certainly start now.

Incidentally, Sunderland have contained them very to this point, and have done it by squeezing the space in the final third rather than the en vogue, high line, all over the pitch pressing.

Costa's just been booked against Sunderland, which means he'll miss the midweek game against us. The bad news is that Droba will almost certainly start now.

Incidentally, Sunderland have contained them very to this point, and have done it by squeezing the space in the final third rather than the en vogue, high line, all over the pitch pressing.

So similar to how we played away to Arsenal and City then? Bodes well...

So similar to how we played away to Arsenal and City then? Bodes well...

It doesn't matter if we play well or not. We'll lose from a dodgy penalty/offside goal and/or have our game plan destroyed by an extremely harsh sending off anyway.

It doesn't matter if we play well or not. We'll lose from a dodgy penalty/offside goal and/or have our game plan destroyed by an extremely harsh sending off anyway.

Yep for me we ma as well not fulfill our fixture, there is no point as you say there will be a massively offside goal, dodgy pen and a terrible sending off all against us

Yep for me we ma as well not fulfill our fixture, there is no point as you say there will be a massively offside goal, dodgy pen and a terrible sending off all against us

Funny was just thinking we really need the 3pts today as that will be 3 from 6 for these two games. Foregone conclusion whats coming in the week including all the above mentioned. I hate Mourhinho, cant stand his arrogance!

Back