• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Absolute f'in joke! This really tinkles me off. But just like the original incident nothing will be said about the Kane one. The stamp itself was actually much worse than costa's one let alone the kick in the back!

This is where our club is way too nice, had we said even one f@ckin word about it in the post match interviews then the media would have got on to it, but as we didn't it jus got swept under the carpet.

Absolute f'in joke! This really tinklees me off. But just like the original incident nothing will be said about the Kane one. The stamp itself was actually much worse than costa's one let alone the kick in the back!

This is where our club is way too nice, had we said even one f@ckin word about it in the post match interviews then the media would have got on to it, but as we didn't it jus got swept under the carpet.

Not quite true, a number of factors her:
a) The league cup has different retrospective accountability to the League
b) The ref, the linesman and the 4th official all saw it in our game and therefore nothing can be done retrospectively whilst last night no one saw it so the ref gets a second go at disciplining him.
c) We aren't Liverpool so the football nerds obsessed with the 1980s who now dominate football media (coupled with the almost total domination of punditry by ex-Liverpool and Arsenal players) don't cry foul over us every time some nasty person is mean to their poor misunderstood team.

I'm not so sure.

What looks worse on him as a ref? That he saw it and didn't give a red, or that he didn't see it? I think he has to say he didn't see it for the sake of his career.

That rule where they can't do anything if the ref has seen it is absolute gonad*s. So basically the ref is never wrong if they have seen it.

(Can't work out this new quoting on my phone) Lost mango:

A) I didn't realise that, but of farce isn't it, what's the point in that?

B) how did the ref lineman and forth official all see it in our game and not the pool one? It was in exactly the same part of the pitch in almost exactly the same corcumstances. i smell flimflam on this one (not necessarily from you but from the people who've spun this line)

C) agree completely.

Absolute f'in joke! This really tinklees me off. But just like the original incident nothing will be said about the Kane one. The stamp itself was actually much worse than costa's one let alone the kick in the back!

Right on the money. I wish we were a bit more ruthless and cynical. Otherwise you just get shat on.

So it seems that there are deals in place for Andre Schurle to go to Wolfsburg and Cuadrado to join them from Fiorentina.

Seems strange to me; kind of reminds me about how Wilian was supposed to replace Mata.

Is Cuadrado all that anyway?

Cuadrado is talented, but I'd take Schurle over him.
Just going on the world cup I didn't think Cuadrado was anything special. I'd have Schürrle over him too. In fact I wonder if we have shown any interest in him (Schürrle that is).

Stay classy...

http://www.theguardian.com/football...n-boarding-paris-metro-video?CMP=share_btn_tw

Amateur footage shows Chelsea football fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train shortly before the Champions League fixture between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday. The unidentified passenger attempts to squeeze on to the train, only to be pushed forcefully back on to the platform at the Richelieu-Drouot station. The fans then chant: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'

yep scum, I've seen spurs fans behave badly as well though, I've even had a fellow spurs fan start on me after a game we won

all clubs have all sorts of fans, there are cnuts everywhere, let's not fall into the narrative

this shouldn't be reported as, "hey look, these Chelsea fans are racist", but, "hey look, these racists are Chelsea fans" the distinction is important, they are racist with or without football

Thought racism only exist in other countries like Serbia and Russia and not England ? Well, that's what the English media and pundits normally tell us anyway.

Frankly that is rubbish. This footage has been covered quite widely in the British media this morning and it will rightly be condemned.

If Spurs fans made monkey noises towards a Fiorentina player on Thursday night or if Southampton fans started acting like Zenit fans then there would be outrage in the British press.

yep scum, I've seen spurs fans behave badly as well though, I've even had a fellow spurs fan start on me after a game we won

all clubs have all sorts of fans, there are cnuts everywhere, let's not fall into the narrative

this shouldn't be reported as, "hey look, these Chelsea fans are racist", but, "hey look, these racists are Chelsea fans" the distinction is important, they are racist with or without football

I'm waiting for David Baddiel's comments on this. Normally when he sees evidence of racism by Chelsea fans, he seeks to redirect the discussion.

They have a long, long history of NF and racism. The 'narrative' is real. Look up Paul Cannoville. And take it from me, who used to hear their hissing, their monkey chants and see their NF membership front and centre in the old days when a walk back around to the Fulham Broadway from the away end entailed being on the end of various bits of debris and yelling.

They have a long, long history of NF and racism. The 'narrative' is real. Look up Paul Cannoville. And take it from me, who used to hear their hissing, their monkey chants and see their NF membership front and centre in the old days when a walk back around to the Fulham Broadway from the away end entailed being on the end of various bits of debris and yelling.

Whilst what Galeforce says is true, I think it's a problem that Chelsea suffer from more than most clubs.

Back