• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea’s Diego Costa withdraws from Spain squad with hamstring injury.

No doubt a miraculous recovery will occur some time next Friday.

Ah, ok. I'll admit that I give less consideration to England's Under 21 team than I do to the first team & I primarily don't give a crap about the first team.

I find that I just can't get excited over any non-major Internationals, especially during a weekend which deprives us of a Premier League action.

All I knew was that Dier hadn't been called up to the main squad. I used to enjoy International fixtures, when I was a kid, now :/

I guess it's unsurprising when players pull out who aren't 'really' injured. I'm not naming names, just referring to a group of players that exists.

they should bin international friendlies, only play competitive games, then players will be less inclined to drop out

No mate the whole world thinks youre a club full of clams

10624928_10154611386965475_6695569196679863462_n.jpg

In all the Lampard eulogies it seems to have gone unnoticed that Chelski let a lead slip in the last 5 mins - against 10 men; a situation you'd think would be Mourinho's wet dream and his team balls-up a perfect start and a 8-point lead over the team that many consider their only challengers for the PL title.

Credit to Emirates Marketing Project? Or is Jose's lustre starting to fade (only one clean sheet...imagine if Jol had lost those two points:-k)

I'm really enjoying chelsea this season myself, Fabregas and Costa are a joy to watch, bloody effective side

:-k

I think Costa is massive bellend. I get no joy whatsoever from watching Chelsea win, though they are effective.

Last edited:
Chelsea find new destination for loan players as they agree partnership with Besiktas

Chelsea's high-earning players could soon be sent on loan to Turkey after the club reached a new partnership agreement with Besiktas.

Chelsea have been accused of stockpiling players in recent years and the Premier League leaders have been criticised for sending 26 players out on loan this season.

That policy does not look likely to change, however, as Chelsea now appear to have a new club and country where they can send players.

Besiktas, who signed the striker Demba Ba from Chelsea in the summer, should be able to pay the wages of most players the Blues would be prepared to loan out thanks to the lucrative television deal in Turkey.

The Besiktas board member Erdal Torunogullari recently made the journey to the Chelsea academy to discuss the agreement, around the time the Turkish club visited London to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League.

Torunogullari claims that the partnership will involve close co-operation between the first teams, academies, training support and join scouting projects.

The most significant aspect of the arrangement, however, will be the potential for Chelsea players to join Besiktas on loan.

Chelsea have 26 players parked at clubs around Europe and have a link‑up with the Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, where Josh McEachran, Bertrand Traoré and Wallace are on loan.

However, Chelsea have run into problems in finding clubs that have the financial power to pay their players' wages.

It is understood that a number of young stars, including Gaël Kakuta, were asked to take pay cuts ahead of loan moves this summer to prevent Chelsea having to supplement their incomes while they are away. Kakuta is on loan at Rayo Vallecano, but Spanish clubs cannot afford to pay the wages that even young players earn at Chelsea.

Besiktas, though, have the finances to pay relatively large wages. Ba's £80,000-a-week Chelsea salary put off a number of suitors, but the Turkish club were able to satisfy the 29‑year-old's demands

So Jose says that Costa is a doubt for the 15th game in a row

Bore the **** off mate, he will play and no doubt he will score

Back