• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I wish this had been around a couple of years ago, I had to cycle across a country to raise money for a mate with MND

I was image searching for "What rhymes with hug me?" and I found the following:

enhanced-buzz-5621-1373205188-5.jpg

Not related, but I really wanted to post it.

Costa is the new Suarez as far as the EPL is concerned. Will score a lot of goals, some great ones, but is a dirty cheating little toe rag.

Have to credit Azpilicueta in all that though, Howard lost it and went in with his head but Azpilicueta just backs away and says I'm not getting dragged into this. Doesn't lock horns, but doesn't fall to the floor clutching his head. Too honest for a Cheatski player really, he'll never be one of them.

Costa is the new Suarez as far as the EPL is concerned. Will score a lot of goals, some great ones, but is a dirty cheating little toe rag.

Have to credit Azpilicueta in all that though, Howard lost it and went in with his head but Azpilicueta just backs away and says I'm not getting dragged into this. Doesn't lock horns, but doesn't fall to the floor clutching his head. Too honest for a Cheatski player really, he'll never be one of them.

I don't think costa was that bad today tho. looked like a horrific decision to book him from watching motd. couldnt see what he did wrong. perhaps he shouldve been booked later for a lack of sportsmanship. the ref in that game, and generally today in the premier league was very bad. got many many game changing decisions wrong. including the ivanovic offside goal. multiple incorrect offside decisions in the chelsea game. tim howard shouldve been sent off twice over etc etc

I don't think costa was that bad today tho. looked like a horrific decision to book him from watching motd. couldnt see what he did wrong. perhaps he shouldve been booked later for a lack of sportsmanship. the ref in that game, and generally today in the premier league was very bad. got many many game changing decisions wrong. including the ivanovic offside goal. multiple incorrect offside decisions in the chelsea game. tim howard shouldve been sent off twice over etc etc

He spent the game fighting with Coleman and Naismith, he dove on multiple occasions and then when Coleman scored an own goal Costa sought him out to yell at him for it.

The booking was an ongoing fight with Coleman, the ref warned him about it and then he fouled him again a minute later. Was deserved.

Oh, and you can't blame the ref for the offside calls, they're all given by the linesman who is 'supposed' to be in a better position for it.

I was watching chelscum with some mates today, one of whome ia a chelscum 'fan' and really focussed on Costa for the first time. Didnt realise and appreciate how good he is. I dont give a rats ass that he is a bit of a ****, I want players who have a nasty side and he has both quality and a nasty side. I love that, not biting ears off nasty but just getting to the opposition etc.

I thought he was excellent and is actualy a proper team player. I can see why he was worth £32m.

Back