• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: OT - Can Chel$ki be stopped?

On the other hand Malouda is still at Chelsea and training with the stiffs. I doubt he has even played this season, but he is still earning big bucks, I guess that is why he has not found another club yet

His contract expires in the summer I think. Another payday waiting for him.

And why in the end didn't we go for Ba?
I know there is this issue with his knee, but surely that would/should trouble Chelski as well??

Imagine the extra goals he'd score in the tight games with our top 4 challengers??

Sigh...

And why in the end didn't we go for Ba?
I know there is this issue with his knee, but surely that would/should trouble Chelski as well??

Imagine the extra goals he'd score in the tight games with our top 4 challengers??

Sigh...

Something about his £90K a week wage demands and millions in agent fees I think.

Think Benitez will win the w*nkers a trophy. Take away his scouting he is a good coach. Too far behind in PL. Gutted if they get Isco on top of the midfield they have.

I think Chelsea getting Ba is a big advantage to them, and will probably just give them the edge over us, which is a real shame as I think we had a real chance of outperforming them this season.

A bit like whey got Cahill last season. They have that ability to get proven Prem quality in January to bolster their squad.

They will have enough to finish 3rd and above us, which given their spending and resources, they have no right to not finish above us really. Not enough about them to win the league for sure but they obviously have a chance now of winning the Capital One Cup but hopefully Swansea can get to the final.

I think Chelsea getting Ba is a big advantage to them, and will probably just give them the edge over us, which is a real shame as I think we had a real chance of outperforming them this season.

A bit like whey got Cahill last season. They have that ability to get proven Prem quality in January to bolster their squad.
The same thing happened when we were neck-and-neck with them fudgers for 4th a few years back and they go out and sign Torres and Luiz for a combined £70 million.

I mean seriously, how unfair is that? I sound like a whiney little bitch, but that isn't right.

I hope Villa lose that final to Swansea. I hate the idea that if Villa win the rest of their season will be garbage and they'll be relegated! Too often the winning team goes on to stutter in the league and I don't want to see Villa drop down.

All these youngsters they poach and farm out on loan, will they count? They don't have to name 25 players, but it will hurt them in Europe as the rules are different.

One day one of these rich clubs will name a different squad for Europe. I don't mean the fringe players but top class players reserved just for Europe. It's probably just as well that the domestic registration is for the league and cups rather than separate as Europe is not quite enough games to keep a player happy.

One day one of these rich clubs will name a different squad for Europe. I don't mean the fringe players but top class players reserved just for Europe. It's probably just as well that the domestic registration is for the league and cups rather than separate as Europe is not quite enough games to keep a player happy.

I seriously doubt it. There aren't enough truly top class players around and like you say there aren't enough games, playing only CL games won't be enough to reach and remain in top form. There's around two months between the last group game and the first knockout game. No top players would be happy sitting around doing nothing and very few players could perform straight away after such a long break away from games.

The beauty of stats:

227.jpg

Former Chelsea defender Graeme Le Saux on BBC Radio 5 live at Stamford Bridge:
"It seems bizarre that the term 'interim' is still being written but ultimately Rafael Benitez is very experienced and I am sure he sees this opportunity as a chance to work with world class players, and if things go well there is the chance for a long-term future."

To be fair, from now on Abrom may as well make all his managers interim, it would save the hassle of giving them long contracts and then getting rid of them after half a year or so.

A bit like whey got Cahill last season. They have unlimited cash to get proven Prem quality in January to bolster their squad.

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

In what sense have you fixed it for me? That's my view too. The cash they've spent is the reason they've been such a force in English football over the last ten years, and maybe more.

They don't like wednesdays......

Just thought i'd post a text I sent some Chelscum supporting mates the idea of which came to me last night in bed while smirking at their latest bad result....

So, to the Boomtown Rats song....

"Every wednesday so far this year you've played games at the bridge,

Only 1 point and only 2 goals you really are f***ing sh**.

Rafa is f***ing clueless, he thinks Torres is still the best,

But you're all chav w***ers, YES, you're all chav w***ers,

why don't you go thieving instead, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

And that is why you don't like, you don't like, you don't like wednesdays ..............

I want to shut, oh oh oh oh, your whole club down".

As usual they came back with all the noraml arrogant rubbish.....

COYS.

Back