• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Guardiola has credibility as a player and manager, plus plenty of money. He left Barcelona where he was guaranteed success and money. I strikes me that this is because he wants an opportunity to show that he can build something as a manager. He can't do that at Chelsea.

I wonder if any of the financially doped clubs is the answer. How much of an achievement is winning more titles just by throwing money at the problem? It's not like someone taking their only opportunity to win things, Guardiola already has won plenty. It will be interesting to see what he chooses. Not that I think its an option, but a club like Spurs would be the type of challenge that he might be looking at.

Many of the same arguments could be applied to Mourhinho returning to Chelsea. However, for him he would have the opportunity to show Abramovich that it was him that brought success to Chelsea. Although the CL win spoils its a bit, returning to the Chelsea job would be an opportunity to rub it in Abramovich's face.

Not that I think its an option, but a club like Spurs would be the type of challenge that he might be looking at.

The club has good players and are just about to embark on an exciting new era with the new stadium. I would think that would interest a lot od top managers. But I still think AVB is going to be a huge success here so I think we'll miss out.

Fat Spanish Waiter said:
"From the moment I accepted the offer to join Chelsea, my team and I have worked towards improving the results and getting the wins that we all want - no matter what hours we have to put in and the effort and sacrifice in order to achieve this.

"As you can imagine from what you may have seen, we have been immersed in the tasks ahead and since the change in my work situation it has been a cycle of training and matches with virtually no time to do anything else.

"My official presentation as Chelsea manger took place on Thursday November 21 and I came straight from Abu Dhabi where I was giving a lecture. We literally walked straight off the plane into running my first training session in Cobham. After two sessions we faced my first match in charge against Emirates Marketing Project and then just a further two sessions before facing Fulham in a local derby.

"Two massive league commitments in just three days. We had a couple of conditioning workouts with referrals and then another London derby against West Ham United. We rested on Sunday and then the same timetable again, Nordsjaelland and then Sunderland.

"The team's win against the Danish side (6-1) was the biggest home win of the season for Chelsea but was not enough for us to progress in the competition. The results of previous matches of the group stage and the results that occurred on the night in other games left us without options. We would have liked to be able to offer our fans another ending to this story, to offer our fans another Champions League win but we now look forward to the Europa League.

"We are now challenged with the Club World Championship in Japan and it will not be easy - I tell you this from the experience of two previous participations with differing results. This team is willing to give everything to try and return with a new title to bring home to the fans.

"But let's get back to why I am writing this letter and the basic purpose of trying to give a full account of my new situation and feelings before I seize this exciting new challenge of coaching at Chelsea FC. It is on that basis of the challenge I accepted the offer that was made. With the same faith, the same honesty, with the same loyalty and dedication I put into each of my previous projects.

"That said, thank you all for your support, to those who have sent messages, emails, letters... To those who have called, who have tried to contact by any means possible... To all, I sincerely thank you for your support. We're going to Japan right now to fight for the FIFA Club World Cup spurred on with all of your support."

Rafael Benitez says Chelsea are looking to bring in reinforcements in January, saying cryptically: "We'll see if there are any surprises."

Another £100 million should tide them over for the rest of the season.

I can't see Klopp leaving Dortmund for Chelsea unless Roman literally brings him the moon on a stick. He's got unfinished business at Dortmund IMO, the squad still has room for improvement as the group develops more experience.

Pathetic, FA once again issue a limp wristed telling off

We all knew the FA has no balls or credibility whatsoever, so this comes as no surprise.

Basically the message they send out with this pathetic excuse of a punishment, is that they equal a tough tackle/instant red card/three match ban with falsely accusing a referee of being racist, dragging his name and reputation through the mud, and then don't even apologise to him when the allegations are shown to be bullcrap.

So much for setting an example for the hollow PR circus they call the respect campaign, eh?

A proper punishment - i.e. a considerable ban for the players involved, and in this case, a point deduction for the manager/club's involvement making the allegations public - would make sure this smear tactic against the referee would never be tried again.

Sadly, the FA has made sure this was only the start.

Benitez wants to bring in reinforcements in January that's a shock! Whose fault is it they bought 4 players that are virtually the same in the summer? Seriously don't know how someone can support that club.

Would be really sad if Klopp joins Chelsea. He's a funny guy, a great coach and he's too good for them. Don't quite know where else he would go if he wanted to progress his career though, I reckon he might be seduced by the money...and I think Chelsea are having a laugh if they think they can get Pep. Another who is far too good for them.

esquematatico_chelsea_vestiario_rib-3.jpg_95.jpg

esquematatico_chelsea_vestiario_rib-3.jpg_95.jpg

The club has good players and are just about to embark on an exciting new era with the new stadium. I would think that would interest a lot od top managers. But I still think AVB is going to be a huge success here so I think we'll miss out.

If AVB is a huge success we won't be missing out. ;)

According to Catalan papers, Benitez is desperate to sign Villa, but neither of Barcelona and Villa are interested in doing a deal.

OT/ My hate has shifted!

I must admit to myself that I really hate Chelsea with a passion, it's not that I do not dislike Arsenal anymore! But when I see Chelsea play, I want with all my heart that it will go wrong for them, I smile if they get a player injured or if they get a bad decision against them. I think they are lucky all the time, so much that I get a bit sick of looking at it. I find it disgusting that I feel a great happiness when something really bad happens to their players or the club, but I can not help it. At the same time, I must admit that I do not feel as bad about Arsenal anymore, I've been a Spurs fan since -81 and has really never despised any other club than Arsenal. But I admit openly that Chelsea have taken over first place on the list of clubs I hate with all my heart.

Is it just me who feels that way?

Is it wrong that as a Spurs supporter hate any other team more than Arsenal?

Re: OT/ My hate has shifted!

Nope Im the same I obviously hate Arsenal but absolutely detest Chelsea these days...

Personally I don't feel much emotion towards Chelsea other than complete indifference. They're barely a football team anymore, just a soulless, sad plaything for a billionaire.

I'd want us to beat Arsenal more than anyone else. But Cheski have sunk so low in my estimation. Certainly above West Ham now in terms of teams I want to see us do.

Back