• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: OT/ My hate has shifted!

Personally I don't feel much emotion towards Chelsea other than complete indifference. They're barely a football team anymore, just a soulless, sad plaything for a billionaire.

Likewise.

I used to hate Chelsea more pre Abramovich.

After that, they became something of an irrelevance. It was weird. I ought to have hated them more but I just became largely indifferent to them.

Obviously, I'd still rather that they weren't successful and that, if not us, other clubs (but not Arsenal!) beat them to titles and trophies. But there's no real venom or emotion behind that preference.

Have to say, though, that the first half of 2012 rekindled some of the hatred. They fudged us over royally:

The Terry / Ferdinand affair leading to Capello's resignation, the consequent Harry for England clamour and our subsequent loss of form; their spawny wins against Barca and Bayern to deny us a deserved place in this season's Champions League (though I principally blame UEFA's nonsensical four club rule for that); their subsequent gazumping of our interest in the likes of Hazard and Oscar....

Likewise.

I used to hate Chelsea more pre Abramovich.

After that, they became something of an irrelevance. It was weird. I ought to have hated them more but I just became largely indifferent to them.

Obviously, I'd still rather that they weren't successful and that, if not us, other clubs (but not Arsenal!) beat them to titles and trophies. But there's no real venom or emotion behind that preference.

Have to say, though, that the first half of 2012 rekindled some of the hatred. They fudged us over royally:

The Terry / Ferdinand affair leading to Capello's resignation, the consequent Harry for England clamour and our subsequent loss of form; their spawny wins against Barca and Bayern to deny us a deserved place in this season's Champions League (though I principally blame UEFA's nonsensical four club rule for that); their subsequent gazumping of our interest in the likes of Hazard and Oscar....

Throw in their captains racial abuse of a black man, their lack of condemnation for this, their harassment of Clattenburg, plus the whole society of black "lawyers" stinks of their stench.....

chelsea and city are just a waste of space and i tell there fans that all the time, i give them no credit for anything i even told one of their fans they did not win the euro cup there chairman did. It winds them up but it is also true.

Arsenal fans sing 'Stand up if you hate Tottenham'
West Ham fans sing it, and again today I hear Chelsea fans singing it. My word were popular, considering nobody cares about us!!

I live in North London - I hate Arsenal!

I don't know any Chelsea or West Ham fans.

I hate Arsenal!

Chelsea have sunk to new lows in recent years with their behaviour as a club and by it's players and fans. And even after last season's mugging of the CL spot, I still hate Arsenal more and always will.

I have supported/followed Tottenham all of my life and was first taken to WHL in '69 as a 4 year old. Relegation, a 5 nil thumping at home and their brand of robotic, boring football cemented my hatred of 'the other' North London club. However, dare I say it on here (without being stoned as a heretic) the Wenger brand of football is not that unpleasant on the eye (as long as it is not against us!).

And then Abramovich and now Sheikh Mansour happened! Manchester is too far away, but as for Chel$ea, where do I begin?

Their fans and some of their English players are some of the most hypocritical, rude, obnoxious, racist, fascist, supercilious, nouveau riche, mercenary, fatherless a'holes that currently inhabit this over-populated and polluted earth! (And breathe!)

So I totally understand the OP.

Re: OT - Can Chel$ki be stopped?

Now Chelski have signed a regular and proven goalscorer in Demba Ba, can it be assumed that they will push past us now and be much closer to challenging the two sets of Mancs?

It really does seem amazing how much difference a regular and lethal scorer can make (see Van Persie)

They could be about to snatch another midfielder from our list. Mirror reckons Isco for £15 million is to be announced soon.

They could be about to snatch another midfielder from our list. Mirror reckons Isco for £15 million is to be announced soon.

How will they fit him in? I still feel there best midfield is the midfield they started against us with Mikel and Ramires playing behind Oscar, Hazard and Mata. He would surely be an upgrade on Oscar or will it be a 4-3-3 with Oscar, Isco and Luiz with Hazard, Mata and Torres / Ba or is that midfield to lightweight?

FARRRRCKKKKK!!
(Though GHod knows when/where he'd play..)

Sometimes I wonder if they are just buying players to stop AVB doing so...

-------- Torres/Ba
Moses --- Mata ----- ??
---- Mikel/Luiz - ??

Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Hazard, Ramirez already there to fight for the last two spots. Moses and Mata won't play every game of course, but the majority I expect. Benitez is a weird one, loves hard working attackers on the wing.

How are they going to manage the 25 man squad, 8 home grown players, etc? Even if Lampard, Cole, Malouda, Benayoun and Fearless Leader move or retire, they must be struggling with the home grown clause.

All these youngsters they poach and farm out on loan, will they count? They don't have to name 25 players, but it will hurt them in Europe as the rules are different.

How are they going to manage the 25 man squad, 8 home grown players, etc? Even if Lampard, Cole, Malouda, Benayoun and Fearless Leader move or retire, they must be struggling with the home grown clause.

Pretty sure rules like that dont apply to Chelsea FC

So..... Mata, Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Ramires, Hazzard, Moses AND Isco? That's 8 attacking midfielders, and I've probably forgot someone in there aswell...

On the other hand Malouda is still at Chelsea and training with the stiffs. I doubt he has even played this season, but he is still earning big bucks, I guess that is why he has not found another club yet

Back