• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Lol, i disagree; not all stewards are meatheads (maybe just the ones you like to hang out with in the hipster bars) ;)
I've never had involvement with a steward that wasn't a meathead.

Most of the ones at Spurs seem like they got turned down by the Army for being too violent and too stupid.

I've never had involvement with a steward that wasn't a meathead.

Most of the ones at Spurs seem like they got turned down by the Army for being too violent and too stupid.

Don't get me wrong; clubs would probably want most of their stewards to be of that way and persuasion...however, it's one thing to patrol the baying mob in the crowd, another to run across to lump a professional footballer, who even if in the wrong would sue their arses

I didn't think there was much in the steward incident, anyone notice the ball boy make no effort whatsoever to fetch the ball and just walk the other way

Wasn't there another steward incident a while ago, where this black steward was pulled into the crowd of Chelski regulars, mauled, eaten and never seen again?

Have lost 4 of their last 7 home league games having lost just 3 of the previous 69.

Their first loss at home against a promoted side since 2001.

Jose: “They played in a way that some call intelligent, some say is not fair play. They were taking time, calling for the medical department and drinking water like it is basketball time out.”

Just like you do every week then.

Won't claim to have predicted a Bournemouth win, but unsurprising to see Chelsea struggle more against a team where they have to control the game. Playing us suited them quite well. Back to basics for Mourinho setting his team up to defend and counter attack. They've always had that in them. Having to be the creative side against a smaller team at home seems to be their main problem (among several) this season.

Just some pictures I made.

Even the Chelsea Lion has had enough.

Feel free to share !

COYS

IAMOFF2fwbd0b.png

nobadge2fw09b8.png

nobadge3fw7360.png

nobadgefw5cfa.png

Back