• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Hopefully every honest journeyman pro will be throwing tackles in on Terry now.

I can't imagine 4/5ths of the premiership were impressed by the comments, even allowing for the fact he was aiming at Savage.
Classless.

I hate John Terry as much as any other human but that clip did make me laugh. How the fudge has Savage managed to carve a career out for himself on so many platforms? BBC, BT, Sunday Mirror, why are all these corporations lining up to pay him for his opinion? He was a journeyman at best. Football's mr marmite, no don't flatter yourself Robbie we all think you're a clam.

They will definitely be up for it and will see it as a chance to kick start their season. Funny how Arsenal's biggest rivalry is Tottenham, Chel53a's biggest rivalry is with Tottenham and ditto for West Ham.

For some reason everyone hates us because we're so full of ourselves and think we're a big club when we're not.

For some reason everyone hates us because we're so full of ourselves and think we're a big club when we're not.

We're not at the same stature or level (currently) of Emirates Marketing Project, United, Chelsea or scum, but ourselves and Liverpool are definitely the biggest of the next bunch. This debate comes up regularly, but I wouldn't say there's more than 6 clubs in English football who are bigger. That's not being full of ourselves.

I tell you what, it's look to me that Costa DID do somethere there...would love to see another angle (no doubt Chelski and trying to pay the camera crew to 'lose' it..)

What is he supposed to have done there?

I reckon he sneekily leant in with an elbow or his studs to give him a slight knock, hence the 'assualt' claim...look at how the steward's body reacted. I don't think you can 'rehearse' such a reaction. If anyone would do such a sneaky thing, it'd be Costa.
I heard the talk about it and how apparently the stewards/ballboys were taking ages to get the balls back into play - exactly the sort of 'tactics' that'd wind up Costa:p

If the bloke had been more alive to it, he could have just nudged the ball away just as the ugly c@nt was bending down to pick it up. He definitely leans in with his shoulder deliberately; if it had been accidental, the normal human reaction would have been to say sorry. The giveaway is Costa pretending he hasn't noticed anything unusual.

I didn't think there was much in the steward incident, anyone notice the ball boy make no effort whatsoever to fetch the ball and just walk the other way

I didn't think there was much in the steward incident, anyone notice the ball boy make no effort whatsoever to fetch the ball and just walk the other way

The stoke ballboys i think were purposely not making a big effort to get balls back in play and i thin tis wound up the Chelski players esp Cost, but i think Costa DID slyly give a knock to that steward; the video and the jerky body reaction of the steward make that very clear. I'm surprised people are even questioning it tbh, esp given the slyer things Costa has done which we would probably have missed if not for the benefit of good and varied camera angles.

I think what he's saying is he can put up with nonsense if it's presented in an entertaining fashion, but what he can't put up with is boring nonsense. I can't stomach it either way, personally, which is why I hardly ever watch any of the chit-chat before, during or after televised games if I can avoid it, but I can appreciate the distinction.

If you take one of his posts in isolation this is what you would deduce, yes. However, the post where he stated this contradicted his earlier post where he stated that "if there were only top footballers as pundits there would be less nonsense."

It's just the usual random/contradictory/reactionary postings of what is normally referred to as a wind up merchant or troll - and fits in line with such postings seen by that poster in The Gooner Thread...nothing new...

Lol, you are talking as though what the average Jow would/wouldn't do is relevant to thinking about what Costa gets up to:p

not at all, i'm saying a meathead in a high vis is going to react the same regardless of who it is, if Costa had of really bothered him he and his mates would have piled on like kids in a playground

not at all, i'm saying a meathead in a high vis is going to react the same regardless of who it is, if Costa had of really bothered him he and his mates would have piled on like kids in a playground

I don't know what you mean here; are you actually referring to that quick incident?? There was not even enough time for any 'mates' to pile in, it was a quick sneaky little thing Costa did not a long run-up and kung-fu kick.

I don't know what you mean here; are you actually referring to that quick incident?? There was not even enough time for any 'mates' to pile in, it was a quick sneaky little thing Costa did not a long run-up and kung-fu kick.

my premise is, if Costa had hurt the steward, the steward would have chased him and had a go

Back