• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

it was

yep, got car crash written all over it, although i'd love to see the faces in the changing room when they get told that Jose's gone but he's being replaced by an even bigger clown shoe

he'd lose the dressing room on the first day, EBJT would be running the place by lunchtime, it could be an absolute wonder shambles.

And then with everyone watching John Terry says its not him.

P.S. Why does the word censor operate in the quoted post but not in the original post?

Chelsea would be mad to sack Mourinho right now. I have no idea what's gone wrong at the club, but I seriously doubt there's any other manager who could step in and fix things in the short term. Mourinho will get them playing again eventually and they'll finish mid-table. Then in the summer they should replace him and let the new guy overhaul the club culture (first step: get rid of JT). Anyone who comes in now will be dealing with a behind-the-scenes soap-opera that's likely to thwart any attempt to address the problems - a comprehensive summer clear-out and overhaul is their only half-decent option.

IMO.

Edit: All of which means - obviously - that I hope to hell they sack Mourinho soon and bring in someone who alienates the dressing room even further and ends up taking them down to the Championship!!

Chel53a would be mad to sack Mourinho right now. I have no idea what's gone wrong at the club, but I seriously doubt there's any other manager who could step in and fix things in the short term. Mourinho will get them playing again eventually and they'll finish mid-table. Then in the summer they should replace him and let the new guy overhaul the club culture (first step: get rid of JT). Anyone who comes in now will be dealing with a behind-the-scenes soap-opera that's likely to thwart any attempt to address the problems - a comprehensive summer clear-out and overhaul is their only half-decent option.

IMO.

Edit: All of which means - obviously - that I hope to hell they sack Mourinho soon and bring in someone who alienates the dressing room even further and ends up taking them down to the Championship!!
I agree that Mourinho is probably better qualified than most to turn things around, but he sure is making it hard for Chelsea not to sack him the way he acts. He used to be very good at diverting blame from his players and the club when they didn't perform, now he's attacking both his staff and players. The ghost of that doctor chick still lures at Stamford Breach.

I agree that Mourinho is probably better qualified than most to turn things around, but he sure is making it hard for Chel53a not to sack him the way he acts. He used to be very good at diverting blame from his players and the club when they didn't perform, now he's attacking both his staff and players. The ghost of that doctor chick still lures at Stamford Breach.

What is it that makes Mourinho qualified?

The only thing he knows how to do is spend obscene amounts of money for short term success. All his usual tricks aren't working. The players don't care, they're just biding their time until a replacement arrives. They might show up for cup games, but top 4 is all but gone. They're not bothered about league games, which is why anyone being approached about taking over should be very careful.

What is it that makes Mourinho qualified?

The only thing he knows how to do is spend obscene amounts of money for short term success. All his usual tricks aren't working. The players don't care, they're just biding their time until a replacement arrives. They might show up for cup games, but top 4 is all but gone. They're not bothered about league games, which is why anyone being approached about taking over should be very careful.

So based on this one season you're quite happy to label him a poor manager? Hell, you might be right, but then who should he be replaced with tomorrow?

So based on this one season you're quite happy to label him a poor manager? Hell, you might be right, but then who should he be replaced with tomorrow?

He's a good manager in a very particular setup. He's only worked in a situation like this once, almost 15 years ago, and that was just a short stint. His motivational techniques is now turning the players against him and at Chelsea they have a long history of getting someone fired when they can't be arsed anymore.

He's a good manager in a very particular setup. He's only worked in a situation like this once, almost 15 years ago, and that was just a short stint. His motivational techniques is now turning the players against him and at Chel53a they have a long history of getting someone fired when they can't be arsed anymore.
And there in lies the problem with modern football, if not society, I'm getting well paid to do something but can't be arsed so let's not bother and let someone do it/get the blame.

To be getting the kind of they get AND the chance to win medals and say I can't be arsed is beyond words.

Mourinho said:
Sometimes I find myself thinking that last season I did such an amazing job I brought players to a level that is not their level and, if this is true, I brought them to such a level where this season they couldn’t keep the super motivation to be leaders and champions.

What a monumental prick

What a monumental prick

When I was first read that I found myself thinking that this season he's done such a poor job he's brought himself to a level where he no longer has the motivation to fight for his job and so has resorted to attacking his own players before he's booted.

I think that we might be seeing the end of his time at the top table. His last two jobs have ended badly. Maybe it will just be the money job circuit that is open to him now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO US ROMAN??!!! WHY!! WHY???? WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!????

:(:(:mad::mad::(:(

Back