• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23 - Round of 16: AC Milan

Reading the replies to that tweet people seem a bit shocked. Yet we play that amount of games in a month nearly every season. Mostly in december.

Reading the replies to that tweet people seem a bit shocked. Yet we play that amount of games in a month nearly every season. Mostly in december.

Add two international breaks instead of the world cup and move the West Ham midweek to later and we're into December. We also started a week earlier this year. In a normal season you don't have any free weeks from September onwards as long as you're still in the cups and Europe.

Add two international breaks instead of the world cup and move the West Ham midweek to later and we're into December. We also started a week earlier this year. In a normal season you don't have any free weeks from September onwards as long as you're still in the cups and Europe.
Unless your arsenal

The timings of our kick offs in league games around the CL dates arent too bad though

The worst is Emirates Marketing Project at 530pm on a Sat and the Lisbon away on the Tues after at 545pm...though we then have 4 days til Leicester at home at 530pm the next Sat

Dear all,

I'm writing here in order to get your help.

I'm portuguese and I live in Lisbon and I'm a Spurs fan - I'm also a Benfica fan, so the idea to watch Kane, Son and all the guys beat SCP sounds Amazing for me.

For that reason, for sure that I'll get my ticket to watch Coys against SCP.

However, I'll try to get a few photos and autographs and I need to know if someone know what will the hotel be? There is any chance to get this information?

Thanks a lot for your cooperantion.

Hearing rumours Cristiano Ronaldo is looking for a move back to Sporting Lisbon. That would make that tie a lot harder

Back