• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

I'd rather be thrashed by Barca than lose 1-0 to Liverpool
This is the thing I don’t get with the majority saying they’d rather play Barca than Liverpool in the final. I don’t care whether Liverpool fans would be unbearable if they beat us, they are a nightmare either way. Fact is we have a 50-50 chance beating them, we’ve proven we can go toe to toe with Liverpool. Barca are a cut above....

Good.

That might shut the f#ckers up for a few days at least. Still not taking it for granted Liverpool are out. Early goal at Anfield and who knows. But I would like to think if they need a goal at Anfield they will find a way, cant see liverpool bagging 5

This is the thing I don’t get with the majority saying they’d rather play Barca than Liverpool in the final. I don’t care whether Liverpool fans would be unbearable if they beat us, they are a nightmare either way. Fact is we have a 50-50 chance beating them, we’ve proven we can go toe to toe with Liverpool. Barca are a cut above....

I agree. It's a slightly small club mentality to have a who we lose against preferance. We want to win it, so the team we are more likely to win against is the one we want to play in the final. Not likely now!

Bara-Spurs has a nice ring to it hough, and we could beat them with some players back, and luck against Ajax. Just Son back may not be enough.

Dembele should have put it beyond all doubt.

Then again, an away goal for Barca will have the same effect.

We've proven we can go toe to toe with Barcelona as well. We've lost twice to Liverpool this season. We've drawn away to Barca.

The final is one game. Anything can happen. One step at a time, we just need to get to it, and anything can happen.

I love the fact that loserpool got smacked. fudge them. I hope they don't win anything. 3-0, hahahaha, fudge off, that's brick if you want to be in the European elite. :p

We'd have more chance of beating Liverpool BUT I'd rather play Barca as at least I'll be able to get to Madrid.

If the scousers got there every boat, coach, train, plane, taxi, hot air balloon, horse and cart, mobility scooter...would be mobbed by them pricks.

Liverpool were the better team for 75 mins and ran out of steam. They’re fudged. Barca will score at Anfield. The Dippers big players let them down at crucial times. VVD for the first. Mane chance. Salah chance. Robertson got in some good positions and his crossing was terrible.

I wouldn’t fear Barca. They’ve got some fantastic players but the Dippers has them playing long balls for 75 mins. Let’s get past Ajax and worry about it.

For tonight, I’m glad those clams got their arses handed to them in a game where they were close to their best for much of it. Imagine being at your very very best, a level you won’t replicate next season, and winning fudge all. That’s what those bindipping clams are looking at right now.

We've proven we can go toe to toe with Barcelona as well. We've lost twice to Liverpool this season. We've drawn away to Barca.

The final is one game. Anything can happen. One step at a time, we just need to get to it, and anything can happen.

I love the fact that loserpool got smacked. fudge them. I hope they don't win anything. 3-0, hahahaha, fudge off, that's brick if you want to be in the European elite. :p
No we haven’t proven we could go toe to toe with barca. They were quite comfortably the better team at Wembley and at Nou Camp they had half a team out having already qualified. Against Liverpool we didn’t get the result at Anfield but performance wise we weren’t outplayed and if it wasn’t for that fudge up at the end we would have got a point.....

Back