• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Liverpool were the better team for 75 mins and ran out of steam. They’re fudged. Barca will score at Anfield. The Dippers big players let them down at crucial times. VVD for the first. Mane chance. Salah chance. Robertson got in some good positions and his crossing was terrible.

I wouldn’t fear Barca. They’ve got some fantastic players but the Dippers has them playing long balls for 75 mins. Let’s get past Ajax and worry about it.

For tonight, I’m glad those clams got their arses handed to them in a game where they were close to their best for much of it. Imagine being at your very very best, a level you won’t replicate next season, and winning fudge all. That’s what those bindipping clams are looking at right now.

They had more possession than Barca at the Nou Camp which isn't easy to do so not sure about this playing long balls for 75 mins.

Yeah, Pool players have been shredded by injuries all year.

Nowhere near as many as us. I bet all the teams in the league combined haven't had as many as us. That said Liverpool have had injuries to their centre halves which is the only reason Lovren has started 9 games.

They had more possession than Barca at the Nou Camp which isn't easy to do so not sure about this playing long balls for 75 mins.

It wasn’t long balls exclusively but they played a lot more than I’ve ever seen them play. At times they just wanted to get out.

When I compare it to the United game where Barca were taking the tinkle, tonight Liverpool’s press had them on the rack at times. They just ran out of steam and discipline and Barca’s front line took over.

Liverpool were the better team for 75 mins and ran out of steam. They’re fudged. Barca will score at Anfield. The Dippers big players let them down at crucial times. VVD for the first. Mane chance. Salah chance. Robertson got in some good positions and his crossing was terrible.

I wouldn’t fear Barca. They’ve got some fantastic players but the Dippers has them playing long balls for 75 mins. Let’s get past Ajax and worry about it.

For tonight, I’m glad those clams got their arses handed to them in a game where they were close to their best for much of it. Imagine being at your very very best, a level you won’t replicate next season, and winning fudge all. That’s what those bindipping clams are looking at right now.

Agree. I spent the game feeling a little bit jealous that we don't pass the ball as well. But it comes down to would you prefer to be lucky or brilliant. Poch has us setup to be 'lucky'. We're dogged. We err of the side of caution, we defend first. And we do well out of that. Pool were cavalier. Impressive. And are out!

Agree. I spent the game feeling a little bit jealous that we don't pass the ball as well. But it comes down to would you prefer to be lucky or brilliant. Poch has us setup to be 'lucky'. We're dogged. We err of the side of caution, we defend first. And we do well out of that. Pool were cavalier. Impressive. And are out!

Yeah their game management was brainless tonight. At 1-0 or 2-0 they had a chance but they lost their discipline and ran out of steam.

Shame Barca didn’t stick in a fourth but can’t see any way Liverpool turn that around.

Yeah their game management was brainless tonight. At 1-0 or 2-0 they had a chance but they lost their discipline and ran out of steam.

Shame Barca didn’t stick in a fourth but can’t see any way Liverpool turn that around.

It would be the greatest comeback since... I don't know - has there ever been a great comeback before?

Just finishing watching the match. In fairness Liverpool did quite well for most of it, but in the end they lost three-nil <insert nelson muntz haha gif here>

A couple of observations about the match...
- Barca got lucky a few times
- Vidal is not good enough for Barca
- Mane is also a diving clam
- Dembele you taco
- <insert nelson muntz haha gif here>
- and one final word from our sponsor...

Back