• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlton Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
C Cole is not good enough for Stoke or Sunderland or West Ham last year, let alone Spurs pushing upwards

The guy is terrible, come on people FFS

And don't think he is free, he will be a waste of wages, space etc.

C Cole is not good enough for Stoke or Sunderland or West Ham last year, let alone Spurs pushing upwards

The guy is terrible, come on people FFS

And don't think he is free, he will be a waste of wages, space etc.

What the fudge do you think you are doing talking sense like this on this forum ... Mods

:ross::ross::ross::ross::ross::ross:

We are talking about the same Carlton Cole right?

Admittedly, I've not seen him play in a couple of years but I assume he cannot have downward spiralled so drastically? I'm talking 4th choice, what's the option? None of our academy players are anything near 4th choice it seems so why not go for a player with EPL experience? If we have Soldado, Ade, JD - who's next in line? (If Bale is not considered a forward)?

This is the guy who couldn't get in the west ham team right? The one who they didn't agree a new contract with because he was soooo vital to their cause? And some people want him at Spurs?!?!

Admittedly, I've not seen him play in a couple of years but I assume he cannot have downward spiralled so drastically? I'm talking 4th choice, what's the option? None of our academy players are anything near 4th choice it seems so why not go for a player with EPL experience? If we have Soldado, Ade, JD - who's next in line? (If Bale is not considered a forward)?

What have you been sniffing? He is pants

This is the guy who couldn't get in the west ham team right? The one who they didn't agree a new contract with because he was soooo vital to their cause? And some people want him at Spurs?!?!

This. West Ham's very best players would struggle to get into our squad - do I really need to spell out what that means for the ones they let go?

Can we just lock and delete the thread before others start laughing at us, or before Gareth Bale reads this and hands in a transfer request.

Noticed no thread had been started for Carlton Cole even though we've been linked with him on a free. I won't lie, this rumor really gets my blood rushing and me over excited. The thought of not just any ex-hammer, but of Carlton Cole himself running around the White Hart Lane pitch making the ladies wet and the gents waiting in eager anticipation of what he's about to do is what this club is all about.

Of course I'm joking, what a bloody waste of wages, time, effort, space and everything else he would be. I'd rather play Lennon or Demebele up front than him. I'd rather play without any striker at all then play with him. Can't they remember his assist for Jermain Defoe?!? Granted it was a beautiful pass, but he was the opposition!

In AVB and Baldini I trust... would be a very difficult thing to squeeze through my lips if we sign Carlton Cole. I'm certain my face would look as if I was eating a lemon if I tried.

Not sure Soldado will be too happy about warming the bench if Cole signs.

Ahahaha.

Opening game against Palace. Carlton Cole in the starting line-up, Soldado on the bench, glory-glory in mandatory meltdown mode. The camera pans from AVB in the foreground to Soldado sitting on the bench. That would be a facial expression to remember.

I don't want to say this too loudly but i've only just realised that Soldado means Soldier. I've been wondering for weeks why people have been calling him the soldier :special:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back